Reviews for Ascension
Bleach archive chapter 32 . 3/24
This was interesting to 't wait to see fights in the next chapter.
Bleach power chapter 31 . 1/20
This is a great has been such a long time since last time I read chapter of this still feels the same like it felt when I first started readnig this New Yera too.I wish you all the best in this year.
Dreaming Haven chapter 30 . 12/7/2017
Very good chapter . I look forward to the next one.
I, like you, think the series should have ended long ago. The last arcs and ending were awful, it felt like he lost his love for the story and the characters. He should have ended it differently and back with Aizen’s defeat. I have read some very good fanfics that had much better endings then the manga.
ShinichiKudo7 chapter 30 . 12/3/2017
Lol I got an email saying there was an update and it took me a few minutes to remember this fanfic lol. It's been sooooooooooo long. This is one my fav bleach fanfics. Continue updating. Am gonna keep waiting for them till I die XD
Bleach power chapter 30 . 12/2/2017
This must be dream.I just woke up and went to check arhive and I saw this story.I thought my eyes were playing tricks on I am so,so glead and happy you are story is one of my favorites and I so happy you didn't abandoned this chapter we got to see worry dady Ichigo which was very didnt suprise me that Byakuya thought about every poible scenario.I love how you put Karin to train because she realy have potencial for what we saw in are some things that I have to ask you:Wil Yuzu awake any time soon and will she also start to train.I always thought that she was put aside through whole ,like Karin,can be great didn't saw people think she is weak but Masaki also looked like she couldn't hurt a in all,it's great to have you back and I can't wait for naxt chapter.I hope this year will be much better for you.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 29 . 6/21/2017
Well, I've enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I really LOVE the dynamic between Ichigo and Rukia. Seriously, don't think I've come across a better one anywhere. I feel like the pacing is a little off at times (especially at the beginning) though. The flashbacks can get really confusing and really screw with the pace, especially since you like to use them so much. Just something to keep in mind.

One other thing, I notice you're using the contraction "I'm" incorrectly. The contraction is more or less a lazy way of speaking (even though it's considered correct in modern English societies). So "I'm" is only used when in a sentence with a following verb or adjective. IE: "I'm going this way," or "I'm thinking that's a no," or even, "I'm glad he's safe," kind of thing - when it's more or less used as a bridge between words. But when Orihime says "Now that I know more about my powers...and what I'm," is inocrrect. It needs to be "And what I am." No contraction because nothing follows. Also, when you want to place emphasis on the action: IE: "You can't do this!" "I am doing this."

I really like your original characters. That's quite the compliment. ;) :D
Guest chapter 29 . 1/21/2017
Please update. It a wonderful read. Please update.
sara-nadia chapter 27 . 9/18/2016
please matsumoto and toshiro couple
i really love it
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 29 . 9/17/2016
Wow. Tousen came down himself. I wonder if Masaki will get catch the virus or if she'll be caught by Aizen. I wonder if the others will survive the epidemic.
Update soon.
-AngelofDarkus
sara-nadia chapter 29 . 8/22/2016
please update soon i love it rukia and ichigo forever
Guest chapter 29 . 8/4/2016
Dam i read this story from chapter 1 all the way to chapter 29.
Congrats on making a amazing story plot,character development, storyline, masaki struggling to stay composed in the past while having nightmares of the future she was in.u have a great talent for writing dude,keep urself motivated looking forward for more greatness in the Ascension
Bleach power chapter 29 . 7/30/2016
You back.I so was Aizan know about masaki.
fieryfoxpaws chapter 29 . 7/29/2016
Good chapter
sara-nadia chapter 28 . 4/19/2016
please update i love it
Mizundaztood23 chapter 28 . 3/23/2016
THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL UPDATE! Hahahaha i know the feeling! Kyaaaa~ a great job as always! i thought my toes broke in curling too much in enthusiastism XD UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN! KYAAAALOL