Reviews for Ascension
Please update. It a wonderful read. Please update.
sara-nadia chapter 27 . 9/18/2016
please matsumoto and toshiro couple
i really love it
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 29 . 9/17/2016
Wow. Tousen came down himself. I wonder if Masaki will get catch the virus or if she'll be caught by Aizen. I wonder if the others will survive the epidemic.
Update soon.
-AngelofDarkus
sara-nadia chapter 29 . 8/22/2016
please update soon i love it rukia and ichigo forever
Guest chapter 29 . 8/4/2016
Dam i read this story from chapter 1 all the way to chapter 29.
Congrats on making a amazing story plot,character development, storyline, masaki struggling to stay composed in the past while having nightmares of the future she was in.u have a great talent for writing dude,keep urself motivated looking forward for more greatness in the Ascension
Bleach power chapter 29 . 7/30/2016
You back.I so was Aizan know about masaki.
fieryfoxpaws chapter 29 . 7/29/2016
Good chapter
sara-nadia chapter 28 . 4/19/2016
please update i love it
Mizundaztood23 chapter 28 . 3/23/2016
THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL UPDATE! Hahahaha i know the feeling! Kyaaaa~ a great job as always! i thought my toes broke in curling too much in enthusiastism XD UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN! KYAAAALOL
KimranReech chapter 28 . 3/23/2016
A really and I mean really good Chapter. The time you took to write it paid of without question.

Sorry that I don't write a long review befitting this crazy ass long chapter, but just know that I could find absolutly nothing wrong in this Chapter and I would go as far as to say that is your best one yet by far.

Everything fit and worked. The interactions were great, the characterization was spot on and the different scenarios amd POV changes were very refreshing and pleasant.

Good work.
azalea.winters chapter 28 . 3/22/2016
why i have a feeling that masaki had romantic relationship with renji :)
Bleach power chapter 28 . 3/19/2016
I was wating for this chapter over year but it was great.I m glad that you came back and I hope you rest.I have so many things to said but for now this is enought.I will wait for a new again I m glad because you came back.I hoping to see a future Ichigo and Rukia in next chapters.
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 28 . 3/18/2016
Im so glad this was updated. Aizen's plan seems to be going as planned full force. That can't be good for the Gotei 13. I hope Hitsugaya is okay, and Chad and anyone else who's infected by the virus.
Update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter.
-AngelofDarkus