Reviews for Debts
MicchiChan chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Cool. Haven't seen many good Crystal Chronicles Fanfics, so I applaud you. It was very well written! Great game and a great story! :)
Yoshiman11 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was very good! Yeah, I always wanted Belle to meet Layle at the dance. And I wanted Layle to miss Belle when he got on the ship. The game didn't show that Layle liked Belle at all, and it showed that Belle did like him a little bit. I just wish there had been a bit more romance. And you just wrote that, so thank you!

Are you going to write another chapter to this? It seems like a good ending, but I would like to see Layle and Belle meet and have that one dance.
anon chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
F-finally! ; a ; I've been waiting for a fic just like this one for you don't even know how long! Now all I need is a good prequel fic... (though a prequel game would be much better)
Guineahuahua chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This was a very cute story. I think that Belle and Layle would be so cute together.

But I am confused on some parts. Like, why was Belle at the palace? And at the end did it switch to when Layle was on the ship? Sorry it just seemed like a sudden change of scenery.

But very cute nonetheless. :3
nothereanymore08 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
you made me read SPOILERS! D you b*tch!

Nah, but seriously sis, just my idea or you improved your english here? o0 the story flows very good, and I'm happy to see the usual humor you put into these :3

Hope to play that game soon... and don't forget RE! ;_;
Master-of-Omega chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Heh, not bad.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
YANKAN, NICE ONE, HARDLY ANYONE MAKES LAYLE BELLE FICS, ONLY ONE OTHER IS WORKING ON THEM. THANKS FOR THIS FIC, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I like this fic! Layle was very hot in a tux and Belle is my favorite female character. ;)