Reviews for Fermentation
shalei chapter 1 . 1/13
That was so good :( Im crying!
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
It's really great. Can't find the words but really great.
FairyFreak88 chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
aaa

aaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's so fucking precious
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Hi! I love oneshots too and yours was really great.
LaCrazyWriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
It was perfect
N chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
That was literally one of the best fanfics I have ever read damn...3
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
One-shots are the pleasant one-night stands of the fanfiction world—all the fun without any of the commitment.
This is so true :-)
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Great
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Really liked this. Usually, character development is achieved through some life-changing/drastic event, but rarely do people write about the changes in feeling that take place through daily interactions. Just as how this story might first come off as mundane, I think you beautifully conveyed the idea that important changes do in fact take place imperceptibly and in mundane occurrences.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
3 3 3 it.

sometimes i feel like i need to re-read fanfics to truly appreciate them. also i have to be in a right mindset. both are true for this fic.

beautiful.

PS:
I 3 your A/N: "One-shots are the pleasant one-night stands of the fanfiction world"
paracuties chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
The ending. Wow, the ending - it's so full-circle! I love this, because Hinata's strong, finally, instead of all weird and shy her entire freaking life like Kishimoto makes her out to be. I like that she and Sasuke find solace in each other. I like that you detail his weaknesses, and then it's just - really, really sweet.

Keep writing! :)
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Lovely; absolutely lovely. A gem of a story. Amazing work!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Beautiful.
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was great!
kawena85 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
love it. Just wish there was a continuation where they would kiss. :)