Reviews for Fermentation
N chapter 1 . 5/2
That was literally one of the best fanfics I have ever read damn...3
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 1/3
One-shots are the pleasant one-night stands of the fanfiction world—all the fun without any of the commitment.
This is so true :-)
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Great
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Really liked this. Usually, character development is achieved through some life-changing/drastic event, but rarely do people write about the changes in feeling that take place through daily interactions. Just as how this story might first come off as mundane, I think you beautifully conveyed the idea that important changes do in fact take place imperceptibly and in mundane occurrences.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
3 3 3 it.

sometimes i feel like i need to re-read fanfics to truly appreciate them. also i have to be in a right mindset. both are true for this fic.

beautiful.

PS:
I 3 your A/N: "One-shots are the pleasant one-night stands of the fanfiction world"
paracuties chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
The ending. Wow, the ending - it's so full-circle! I love this, because Hinata's strong, finally, instead of all weird and shy her entire freaking life like Kishimoto makes her out to be. I like that she and Sasuke find solace in each other. I like that you detail his weaknesses, and then it's just - really, really sweet.

Keep writing! :)
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Lovely; absolutely lovely. A gem of a story. Amazing work!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Beautiful.
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was great!
kawena85 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
love it. Just wish there was a continuation where they would kiss. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I love the way you grew Hinata She and Sasuke fit well together, I so wish the had more canon screen time *wistful sigh*
Narutoimagine01 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
That was really good. Love it!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
If they kissed it would've been awesome. :)
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I really loved this fic because it shows Hinata and Sasuke post-Shippuden without them being in an abusive relationship. Usually in stories where Hinata and Sasuke get together after he's "returned to the village", Sasuke is still mistrustful, violent and psychotic and yet somehow Hinata falls for that with her "sweet, caring" nature. It's abusive and a messed up representation of love. But in this, Hinata is strong-willed and Sasuke isn't as deranged.

Thank you for the read. I just hope my review makes a lick of sense.
abstract.serenity chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Well done! I really quite like this, and that's saying something as most SasuHina's fics nowadays hold no interest for me.