Reviews for Fermentation
paracuties chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
The ending. Wow, the ending - it's so full-circle! I love this, because Hinata's strong, finally, instead of all weird and shy her entire freaking life like Kishimoto makes her out to be. I like that she and Sasuke find solace in each other. I like that you detail his weaknesses, and then it's just - really, really sweet.

Keep writing! :)
Multifandom Wordsmith-wannabe chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Lovely; absolutely lovely. A gem of a story. Amazing work!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Beautiful.
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was great!
kawena85 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
love it. Just wish there was a continuation where they would kiss. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I love the way you grew Hinata She and Sasuke fit well together, I so wish the had more canon screen time *wistful sigh*
Narutoimagine01 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
That was really good. Love it!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
If they kissed it would've been awesome. :)
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I really loved this fic because it shows Hinata and Sasuke post-Shippuden without them being in an abusive relationship. Usually in stories where Hinata and Sasuke get together after he's "returned to the village", Sasuke is still mistrustful, violent and psychotic and yet somehow Hinata falls for that with her "sweet, caring" nature. It's abusive and a messed up representation of love. But in this, Hinata is strong-willed and Sasuke isn't as deranged.

Thank you for the read. I just hope my review makes a lick of sense.
abstract.serenity chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Well done! I really quite like this, and that's saying something as most SasuHina's fics nowadays hold no interest for me.
Furtively Lethargic chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Oh my GODS. This is a great story! I really loved it! And lol at your A/N (yes I actually read A/Ns xD)... One-shots are the one-night stands of FFnet, ah? C: hehe.

Anywhoo, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. So sweet!:D
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Sweet little one shot. Very enjoyable! :D
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Awesome as always :) 3 You're writing style is great! xD Oh, and I love the last scene. So full of emotion! T_T
Lindygirl16 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
even though they went from strangers to love so quickly i am not annoyed, wich suprises me a lot, usually it bugs me a lot but somehow you manage to get away with it..
Andreya Halms chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
wasn't too fond of the beginning; hina seemed a bit...off (in the mildest of language)

BUT.

It kept on getting better and better as the story progressed, and the ending was simply...awesome? nah. Awesome seems like such an overrated word. The ending was WONDERFULLY FABULOUSLY ROUNDED OFF.

Though i like your other story too, i look forward to more angst sasuhina fics from you.

Keepin' mah fingahs crosd.

Andreya