Reviews for By Any Other Name
aliqueen16 chapter 1 . 7/20
This is simply adorable :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/13
Aw the Burkes adopting Neal. So sweet and they really will be a family. Not like it didn't seem like it a time before. This way just makes it official.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aaawww! It's the sweetest thing EVER!
I just love this great OS :)
Happy New Year,
Me├┐li.
WaldoIsHiddenHere chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
i like :) it's not like the usual stories i see on this website...it was a refreshing change! good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love the family dynamic in White Collar and you do it well.
CaskettLover1969 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I liked it, thank you! They love each other, if as Brothers, as father and son, or as lovers - anything is possible. They are for now the best couple on TV and I just love them together.
HannaHazzard chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love it. Peter adopting Neal is great
patbor chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I wish it could be true. I love these guys teasing each other all the time. I think you did them justice.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Awe, just awe...

I so love it.
jessytemple chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
oww your stories are so sweet.. ;) how cute! it really give us a warm feeling inside xD
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
that was great loved it
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
The cuteness of this all just blew me away :D not surprisingly, this is much more believable (and more fun to believe!) than all those slash stories out there ] I love the bond those two have, and you really brought it out!
AgentDiNozzo13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Loved the story so much! I love father/son stories with Neal and Peter. Although personally, I would rather have his name be Neal Burke Caffrey, but have him still go by Neal Caffrey. It just sounds better.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very cute! I do love how you write them.
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aww, that was really sweet. Poor Neal feeling jealous about a new baby. And how super awesome that Peter understands, and offers to adopt him. I love that Neal said he wanted to take Peter's name. I also loved Neal tossing the cup, and Peter ordering him to go to bed. Great stuff. :)