Reviews for The Great Escape
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 5/19
I didn't think I would like this because I'm not a fan of song figs, but I had happy tears in the end
Caskett93 chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
This story was soooo good..
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
I don't know how I could have missed this story being such an avid Dasey reader, but finding it today has made my Sunday! This is so brilliant. I always love when Derek is the one who comes to terms with his feelings first. I feel like he can be so much more perseptive compared to Casey. This was just so well done! You write Dasey and LWD beautifully!
butterflylover7143 chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
oh!tht was soooo sweet! Derek and Casey's reltionship was soooo sweet! dereks feelings seemed sooo real! ur a very good writer and tht was sooo great!
itsi3 chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
Very cute! The whole thing was Great!

You're very talented!

lollifox chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
Loved this story, adorable ending.
Just Another Random Reader chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
First of all, EPIC story. On of the very best I've read on Fan Faction. It was incredible how in character you managed to make Derek and Casey for such a long story and to have it be as well written as it was made it readable throughout. I can't wait to see the future stories you come out with!

Thoroughly Impressed,

xxMidnight-Rain-Melodyxx chapter 13 . 2/13/2010
:( Aww, so sad to see this story end, but the ending was so sweet. I loved the fact that Derek still pranked her after all those years. That's our Dasey right there! :D lol. Awesome story!~ favorited!
tvFANtastic26 chapter 13 . 2/13/2010
I seriously love fanfic. It keeps fandom alive and well. And this was seriously beautiful. Amazing story :D
tvFANtastic26 chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
So it's 2:34 in the morning and I'm still awake in my bed reading this amazing fic from my itouch with songs on shuffle playing in the background. I'm taking a break here before I wake my house up with screams of suprise and excitement. I can't wait to finish this tomorrow ( . Really amazing stuff :D
ParallelFates chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
I'm kind of sad to know that it's over, but it was coming eventually, and that final chapter really put a smile on my face.

I must say that your talent as a writer is imressive. You know how to genuinely make the audience feel for the characters and want to read more.

The only thing I felt was a bit off, and expected was when Casey found Sally/Derek embracing each other. It seemed slightly cliche to me, However; the result more than made up for it.

I'm very pleased to have spent the time reading this FF. I hope to read more from you in the future!

Illaengka chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
You have no idea how much I am smiling right now! That was the absolute perfect ending to this story! The whole chapter was awesome! I'm glad that their parents finally came around as well, that's good to hear. And the kids, of course they knew everything before Casey, they always know everything! It would be nice to hear Derek say "I love you" more often, but I guess Casey really truely knows it and it does make it even more special when he does say it. Some people do manage to overuse the phrase, and I'm one of them, I really need to stop that...

But I'm rambling now. I really like your writing style, please keep it up with "Makes No Difference" and maybe a new fic?

Oh and thanks for the shout-out! I really enjoy when authors appreciate their fans!

KBecks87 chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
this was really great, im sad to see it end.
SelfControl chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
Great ending! I loved it! D
Frogster chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
Aww, cute! Love how he shows her he loves her, even though those three words would be nice to hear sometimes. :D And loved Marti's "Smerek loves Smasey"-couldn't have said it any better myself.

Loved Derek's "proposal"-definitely something that he would do. Liked the last bit too-he knows her better than anyone else, doesn't he?

Fantastic job with the whole story! Write some more soon!