Reviews for Give Me a Second Chance
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
It was fun!
A.L. Aviles chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Yay! A happy ending for Shu-chan! Cute story. Loved it!
A.L. Aviles chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
My uncle had colon cancer too... He didn't make it. I hope Shu does, though. Or Ill be forced to cry.
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
i really like this fanfic! i would have liked it to be a little more... sad...maybe a lower percent of him dying? but all-in-all i reallly enjoyed it *smiles* continue writing fanfics so that my day isnt so boring! arigato!
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
so sad! good, sad, nice, a little angsty, but all in all... WAY AWESOME!
nahia2008 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
OMG!

I SOO TOTALLY LOVED THIS !
Saber Wing chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Beautiful story. I must admit, I was really scared for awhile there. I wasn't sure if he was going to make it or not, but I'm so glad he did. And, that he and Eiri can be happy.
anon chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
If Shuichi's chance is 60% then is survival rate is REALLY good. That means he has more than a 50% chance of winning and getting better so there really wasn't any cause for concern. If Shu had, say, a 20%-30% chance of survival, the odds of him dying would have been much more significant and Eiri really would have had to pull all the strings into making Shu better.
anon chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
this story is really good but it brings back so many bad memories. I had two really close family friends that have died from colon cancer; my old tennis coach and my old camp was really sad and hard watching these two very vibrant, strong, and energetic men reduced to nothing more than mere shells of what they were. It nearly killed me every time we visited them. Hopefully shu gets a much better chance than they did.