Reviews for Epiphanies
1853kaz chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I think you've explained his position very well. Edward is an irresistible, complex character. I love spending time in his mindset. Thank you for your very satisfying take. :)
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
"I congratulated myself for another master plan gone to the devil."

excellent - Edward, pure Edward!

crissee chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I think you nailed it and you also helped me understand Bella more clearly. I always felt like she was betraying Edward with all the crying over Jacob but now I see that she was also mourning her human life.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wow! I completely loved it and was totally engrossed by it. Excellent writing. Totally enjoyed that from EPOV!

EnjoyyourJacob chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Hi Laura,

I just read this. I have to say that I liked it and that Edward's thoughts were comprehensible and convincing.

Good job!

Nicole aka -EnjoyyourJacob-
Gleena chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Good chapter/story. The fight with Victoria had so many implications, yet they weren't really exploited in the book. This epiphany, that he is ready to change Bella with no regrets, is an interesting take on what he gets from the fight. I think that the inevitability that danger-magnet Bella would be in the middle of the fight, despite his best efforts, would contribute to that.

I always wanted to see the conversation where Edward points out to Bella (because she feels guilty for making him "skip" the fight) that if he followed his original plan, she and Seth would both be dead. No one would have been able to get there fast enough to save them.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
- I felt then that we were like two knights of another age, dueling for our Lady's love and owing each other complete courtesy, before one pierced the heart of the other. -

You have illuminated Meyer's manuscript and brought it to a much higher level.

- another master plan gone to the devil -

I adore the unique flavor of your English. Please do not ever let it become 100% vanilla conventional.

- The fact that she was still living was a miracle, but for how long can you rely on miracles? If she remained human, she would die young, she would never be able to have the normal life I had hoped for her. It was too late. The association with me had already produced its poisoned fruits, and would continue to do so. Even if she escaped death this time, there would be another time, and another… -

- I knew that she was not only renouncing Jacob that night, she was also releasing her hold on human life. I was not surprised that she cried; her tears were more precious than diamonds, because she had finally grasped the enormity of what she was letting go, but she was going to do it all the same. For me. I was humbled and I had never loved her more than I did that night.

The day after, I was so overwhelmed by the strength of Bella's feelings for me that I started thinking of what I could do for her in return, to make her happier. And I thought that I could give back her freedom. I should never have demanded marriage as a price. She would marry me when and if she was ready for it; I would change her when she was ready for it, immediately, if she asked. -

Epiphanies is the perfect title. Perhaps you are the keeper of this story's soul?

Lovely writing.
Just4ALE chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was great. I really liked your thoughts on how Edward was feeling. Eclipse is actually my favorite book and from Jacob's first improper kiss where she hits him, to the proposal, the tent scene, the fight with Victoria and then the breakdown at the end... it was all so emotional.

Great thoughts.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is an amazing tale, you are soo gifted I can not wait to read more of your works!
renalrocks chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
You are truely a talented writer, thank you
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I absolutely believed that Edward understood her tears. The fact that she was probably releasing her hold on humanity never occurred to me. I loved it. You've managed to convey Edward!
philadelphic chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Someone recently observed that Bella saying "no" in the meadow that night might have been a brilliant reversal in fortune, of her taking her sexual power back after having been rejected over and over again.

I think I like your version better.
xxMailenDenisexx chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh my GOD! This was amazing! It actually sounded like the true Edward character! So good! Great job :D
Crismebella chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
yeah, you did a good job of I don't know "explaining" why Bella was crying so hard and much. Good Job!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2