Reviews for Yellow Lost
Sven Svenson chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
DAMN MAN! You made him cheat on Trei. Why did you do that?
dragonman11 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
good story can u do a naruto story where naruto is in the world of lord of the rings
The Dark Knight67 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Sob sob sob, why did you have to stop it was getting so good
Banjo chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Good chapter! Hilarious omake at the end, lol.
Banjo chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
hgj
ndavid chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
COOL
xelnaga92 chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Just find this fic today. Read it, love it. Till I read your note. DAMN IT!

It been 2 year since the last update. So I think it safe to say this fic is officially dead. But I can't find any authors adopt this story yet. Does it mean no one participate in the contest? So if another author right now want to continuous fic can they just pick it right up, or does they need to ask for permission?
Bored Failure chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Uhm... I wanted to pm you about this, but you blocked private messages?

I was having trouble starting a fic, so I searched around some of my old favorites for some inspiration. Then, I remembered your fic. I really liked the concept of the Void and was wondering if I include that in my fic (not posted yet). I didn't copy your intro persay, but it does sound similar.
jadecatalyst chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
awww come on right in the midst of a battle scene aww *sigh* this has to be one of my favorite ones so far *sigh* well any ways it was absolutly epic while it lasted *smiles sadly* im srry it got to be to much to handle. but your amazing at comin up with ideas and puting it all together all in all well done