Reviews for Battle Brother Potter
Lord of No Fate chapter 19 . 4/9
Goddamn it. You end it there and not update in over a year and a half. That just sucks. Great story though...
KunnegAndris chapter 19 . 4/4
A very good story by this point.
I see it as quite brilliant and original. I can only hope that this Fic is continued. I wonder how Thaddeus will take to Tonks' attentions, or the other battle-brothers with the female Hogwarts staff.

A new reader of this Fic

Kunneg_Andris
If when the emperor is saying he wronged Magnus you are talking about the destruction on Prospero then Horus actually lied to the space wolves and told them that the emperor had ordered the destruction of Prospero when the emperor had ordered that Magnus was taken to Terra to stand trial for using sorcery.
ShadowSentinel chapter 12 . 1/5
Seriously? Weasley? You could come up with better pairing.
Kaldi97 chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Awesome.
Maloran chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
Okay, one, did you have to do a "Meet the Heavy" joke, and two, I'm surprised you made Dudley a wizard. What were the repercussions of that?
FinalGuardian chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I don't understand how you can have one really garbled sentence next to one that's ok: it;s like a cycle. For example, early in this chapter you wrote "Your lord's is finished , why are you still fighting for such misguided belief?" the reply was " Our lord will rise again , rest assured , and when he does, your precious mudbloods will be the first one to die!". Other than the verb tense and over punctuation the second sentence is fine.

The only reason I;m pointing this out is because the near constant verb tense errors are kind of annoying and detract from the story overall. But, errors like that are the kind of things we all do when we first start writing; so just use them as a reminder and improve as you go.
FinalGuardian chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
You mixed up verb tenses(past, present) constantly.
Kaito-sama chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Well as a personal rule I don't review a story till i've read the whole thing so here goes.

I admit i had some doubts concerning how you would conmect the W40K world into the world of magic and i have to say that the way you did it was excellent. I have no complaints whatsoever.

I was slightly miffed at the informality of the Emperor to call himself "Big Daddy" but it payed off with humor when he made a bet with the Eldar gods.

I loved how Rolo and Nunnaly was introduced so early on and especially how Ginny was to be Harry's "soulmate". Another very interesting point was the twin's apprenticeship with Martellus.

I absolutely adored these last few chapters so far because they depicted the Space Marine awesomeness together with the huge gap in military prowess between their timelines.

Lets also not forget the humor you inserted in the story which are very well placed and timed; not a praise i give to just any fanficcer. Especially with the essence of Dota you inserted with the snakes and the phoenix.

All in all i'm loving the story being a W40K fan myself, I definitely Infinitely approve how you made them awesome.

I hope you update this story! I have high hopes in this and in you.
Cheers!
-Kaito-sama
anthony chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
good and fune hope for more
ibterismith50 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Wow what an awesome story I really hope you plan to finish it. Would be truly sad if you dont. Thanks
A W chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
All the chapters up to this point could have been productively condensed into one or two chapters without losing any essential content.
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
I hope Harry changes his name. I would change minority my (former) family ditched me. Interesting fic idea.
catsfissh chapter 19 . 4/23/2013
Awesome story! Hope you will continue this!
SquiggytheMage chapter 19 . 1/7/2013