Reviews for Babysitting
Cute!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Liked this.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh boy. Wow. Um...yeah, Eliot is going to do more than blow. He might kill her. And I don't think Layla would stop him. Geez, I mean, if it were my baby someone jumped off the roof with? Even if they thought it was super safe and they jumped off the roof all the time? Nah. I'd kill them. Even if it was my little brother. I mean, that's like saying it would be okay for Layla to bring Grace along when she steal's a car as long as she's in a car seat. I hope to see this one continue, I know you were doing humor with this one, but personally, I see angst. Lots and lots of angst. lol.

pj
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
*pales* Eliot is going to flip...Alec...talk her out of it..

Alec: are you kidding me? this is Parker for gods sake..you can't talk her out of anything...ANYTHING...

Me: *shrugs* You're funeral then...here comes Eliot...

Alec: *pales* ELIOT?

Me: *giggles*

Update?
Ruby92 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
lol whered they get he kid?
Apparently Awesome chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Parker is crazy... but you can't help but love her! Poor Hardison, if Elliot does get angry, all the balme will probably go to him.
cassibill chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This was hysterical. I think mostly because it was so possible. I can see Parker seeing this as perfectly reasonable. The best part would be if in the end they NEEDED it and Elliot had to admit it.