Reviews for Red on Red
damn.black.butler chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Oh my gosh... THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER READ ON FANFICTION! I'm not joking! I love this so much!
Jhu0ii chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
xO Awmehn! It was getting good! ..haha. xDxD But this is good too... Like wow. Really. I love how I'm reading all these stories with Grell and his Crimson Miss and how totally different they all are and the feels they give off -yet each are still believable, most of them. . I like how Madam Red isn't really agreeliking with what Grell is doing to her and that she doesn't trust him and isn't pouncing on him just to pounce. Dx This seems the goremost fic of her I've read. While the others mention her bathed in her victim's blood or doing blood spatter art, this fic actually mentions what body part's been stabbed, cut, or sliced! Eeee... Nice. Lol XD

Hope you will write more Madam Red and Grell stories! I think this was awesome.
itsyoboii chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I melted.
The-Pugnacious-Platypus chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was utterly amazing! It's rare to find authors able to write Grell so perfectly, seeing as so many people like to portray him as some weak fluffball. I, admittedly, have done this myself, and can only say it's refreshing to see otherwise! Not only this, but I feel as though I truly understand Madam Red in this story in a way I couldn't before, so kudos to you for that. The plot flowed so seamlessly, and I found myself begging for more once I reached the bottom of the page! Excellent story!
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow very hot and angsty. Thanks.
deleted8-2-2017 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
wow...no one writes my beloved Grell like that anymore..

bloodthirsty and hating at heart, always.

i love this, favoriting.
holimacaroni chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Loved it:) very well written
suki chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
great fic. lluuuuuvvved it!
AilenNinja chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I loved this story!

Brilliantly written, wonderful idea. I think I'm building up a strong tolerance for angst since that was only a little angsty in my eyes, buut if I asked one of my friend sthey'd be like "AAAANGST!"

Sorry for rambling, but really amazing story. And I agree, Madam Red doesn't have nearly enough stories.
Autumn Thief chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow! This was great.

Could you write more...pweetty pwease? These two don't get enough good fics like these that really explore their characters and twisted relationship.
cdcase chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow.

That was awesome.

You capture both of their psychosis perfectly.e Your characterization of Red was really well; strong on the outside, breaking on the inside. And Grell-you made him into a wonderful, messed up monster.
Aki13th chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
As much as I would like to see a flame being "mocked mercilessly" (and you seem to have the wit for it), I have to say that I enjoyed this story very much. Great grammar and spelling, and the overall concept was presented very professionally. Both Madam Red and Grell were kept in character. Great job!
Ari Rue chapter 1 . 1/22/2010