Reviews for Someone Else to Live For
3134135162 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So cute,I love the way you write their relationship with theme,good job
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Lol, very cute! I especially liked 18, roared with laughter!
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Daddy Vincent was so cute! :)
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Absolutely lovely!
LucksFullmoon chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
All I have to say is I love numbers:

1-Motion, 2-Cool, 7-One, 10-Learn(but I'm on Vincent's side of this one, I've never been taught uncle tryed, but I am an extreamly stubern person who perfers to walk), 12-Wait, 17-Vision, 18-Attention, 24-Now, 26-Goodbye, 31-Book, 32-Eye, 33-Never, 34-Sing, 45-Naked, 46-Drive, and 49-Hunger.
MsRainey chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Omg! This was just amazing! I love how, although it wasn't a full on story, there was still so much meaning and emotion that carried out through the one sentence. I absolutely loved it! You are such an expert on writing yuffentine! I strive to be as brilliant as you! xD

Sorry for my lack of being on FanFic, my life has somehow turned into a soap opera. :/ Anyway, thank you for being such an amazing writer! Your stories always make me smile :)

tinkerheck chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
#20 - Picture - fabulous. You - and I do mean YOU - could write a whole fic around that one.
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was a cute little drabble collection. Tell 'NillaRain I said that :P. Hrm, well, I think I gave some comments when I proofread, so... I can't really think of anything else to say. Take care!

LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is hilarious! AWESOME!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
shinobinaraku chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aww! My favorite is Vinnie the Tickle Master! :) Can't wait until the update of Love Game. It's been around a month since the last one, and I was sort of wondering if you wre dead. Good to hear otherwise! :P
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Kohryu chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
nice one...although waiting for love game has been quite tiring ne...i wanna know what happens. been so long that i forgot whats going on ne, now i need to go back and reread it sigh...i feel so ashamed...
Fabi-Chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
“Hey, Vince? Do you think these shorts make my ass look good?” she had asked out of the blue, and really, could anyone seriously fault him for staring?

THIS. So much laughter in this sentence, really! This seemed like tons of fun to write and I will be surely check that LJ comm once you post it. Lovely fic as always and I can't wait for the next chapter of Love Game. )!
serenbach chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I really enjoyed these, especially the idea of vincent secretly carrying around a photo of her! One sentence fics are tricky but you did a really good job.