Reviews for Ambiguous
Kate chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
OMGOSH Two minutes. really. Lelouch.
Kate chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
"An abortion? What's that?" HAHAHAHAHAHA
Kate chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
OMG. How does this not have more reviews, it's hilarious! I just about cracked it when Suzaku turns Lelouch's perfectly reasonable argument that Suzaku is not a seahorse into an argument about how Lelouch never lets him have anything. Poor seahorse-Suzaku...
Lelouchvibritt1 chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
This fic is actually pretty good, I generally don't read mpreg fics but adding the quirk and not taking this seriously elemental twist to the story gets me hooked. I want to learn what happens to the baby?
Do they actually deliver it?
and how?
Ohhhh please update soooooon
ChillingShadow chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
"HOLY MACARONI ZERO, I'VE GONE CROSS-EYED!"
SO SEAHORSELY EPIC
excited person chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
So i saw the update on your profile and im super excited to see this next chapter which i hope will be coming out soon! Good luck, i know its been a couple of months but this story is really awesome and you're a wonderful writer!
Sylphic Waffles chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
and here I thought you couldn't write anything more awesome!

late review is late (EXTREMELY SO!) but this time no excuses other than I'm such an epic fail. I apologize again!

onto the review!

MPREG! oh the wonderful , frequently unexplained side of yaoi!

I for one love stories that are the aftermath of said preggers. ( raising the kid, first words, fathers freaking out etc.)

never really read a story that gives detail through the months of pregnancy until now. especially since one of the first yaoi fanfics I've ever read was MPREG as well, with no explanation. chapter one went to straight to childbirth which scarred my 12 year old self. (More or else that it the age I was exposed to yaoi. which is either very sad, disturbing or most probably both)

especially since all i could think about when i shut off my computer was: "where did the kid pop out from?"

.babbling.

Lelouch TRYING to teach tamaki chess? now that's a show i'd pay to see!

and as embarrassing as it was when i read "So that's where the pawn analogy came from!" I immediately stopped and said "What pawn analogy? that doesn't make sense..." then i concluded that maybe, i simply didn't know what it meant. so i opened another tab and googled it for a full 10 minutes.
when i came back to read the rest I deserved a face-palm with such intensity that i would be blasted through the wall behind me, circle the earth,come back in my room only to STILL feel the force of said face-palm and suffer the continuous loop of shame. I feel so stupid.

And as always your Suzaku still so adorable! coupled with loving yet slightly patronizing lelouch , the scene always makes me laugh with delight or just go awwww at their moments.

suzaku uncertainty with telling him about him being a preggo was so unbelievably cute!

Lelouch blinks again, "Hm? I'm waiting for the punch-line."

this makes me believe that suzaku has forgotten alot of punch lines to jokes. he seems just the person to do or entirely messes it up :)

"I think you've been reading too much of that junk Milly calls literature.

Hoho! it is literature lelouch! sweet ,sweet addictive literature!

"Suzaku," Lelouch growls – he was almost willing to let Suzaku struggle with that one, but his tolerance threshold is beginning to drain rather rapidly. "I know what sex is. I know how a woman gets pregnant. I know the female body—"

Suzaku dares to giggle at that—

Dont blame him Lu! I giggled too!

lol and Lloyd doing the physical! i can so see him doing this! and in totally un-perverted way! he's completely asexual ! like a plant.. he'll simply produce more Lloyds by himself! but maybe lloyde COULD be swayed! since you know he gets a glimpse at DATASS

Lelouch's personal hit-list isn't terribly long – depending on which one he is referring to – and he's sure he'd have plenty of time to exterminate all these blasphemers for ever hurting Suzaku when he's done playing super hero.

also angry-at-the-world-because-it-treats-his-suzaku-li ke-shit-therefore-overly-protective lelouch rage! i love fics like these!

and of course my favorite part the SEAHORSE! lol I love how suzaku brought that up!

and I'd just like to point out you DO have a valid excuse why suzaku got pregnant!

BECAUSE HE"S SUZAKU!

lelouch is right he's special! he can destroy a camera-mounted machine gun with a lag time of 0.05 seconds without being struck once, dodge incoming gunfire from 6 separate Knightmare Frames and of course He can transform into SPINZAKU which if seen coming at you, one shall abandon all hope. (All from the internet my friend!)

he can do it all! even bear child!

and so another chapter from you perfectly created! your stories always make me laugh so hard . well that or it leaves me hot and fidgety Cough!power of the king!cough! . and i honestly dont know which is better! :)

thank you for another great story! onto chapter 2! btw sorry for the huge review again (which is 70% ramblings.) just tell me if it bothers you and I'll leave a shorter one in the next chapter!

may the awesomeness be with you
Sylphic Waffles!

Macaroni incident? TELL ME! PLEASE!
Mecha chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
"Status as of February 23, 2013: Just want to say that I haven’t halted Ambiguous"...
Well, I hope you can update soon! I miss this story!
Kalyla chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I am laughing so hard right now... I didn't even get halfway through. I just read the fake blow job scene and had to comment... Brilliant! That was amazing! I was giving the page some funny looks, considering skipping ahead... but then I read "Big Brother" and realized Nunnally is there, and was like WTF!? Oh wow... that was a good laugh. Thank you!
Kalyla chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I didn't really expect Susaku to be the one pregnant. He definitely seems to have higher testosterone levels than Lelouche... mais ces la vie, I suppose. Good work. I giggled.
Lady Nogitsune chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Before I can (finally) comment properly, I have to say... oh my god childbirth videos. *crosses legs* I feel for Lelouch and Suzaku. Especially Suzaku. I can watch a lot of things without any trouble, but for some reason the very idea of childbirth sends me running. I'm sure it can indeed be beautiful if you're looking forward to it, but I know what I personally will never, ever do in my life. Yep.

Having said that, omg, omg, Milly! I was silently and not-so-silently cackling the whole time. And jealous!Rivalz just about killed me, especially since as far as I'm concerned, him having a crush on Lelouch is practically canon. That sound drama where they became friends totally sent me into shipping mode...

Where was I? Ah, right, awesomeness. Suzaku having bought that seahorse was adorable. Same goes for Lelouch's obsession with healthy food. Normally I'd side-eye anyone telling a pregnant person what to eat, but since he's so cutely over-dramatic and Suzaku seems happy humoring him - and because Lelouch is cooking the yummiest food ever to make up for it -, I'm perfectly fine with it in this fic. More than fine. I'm still grinning because I can totally picture it.

Also happy to see both Lelouch and Suzaku pwn the girls are so mysterious and different and mysterious thing.

I love how you portray all the characters, but I think I might have mentioned that before.

Darn, I'm not very coherent at the moment, so I'll just sum the rest of my thoughts up as "this chapter is awesome and made me laugh, you are even more awesome, and Lelouch and Suzaku are so adorably fluffy I feel like I just drank hot chocolate". Oh, also, Lelouch trolling Rivalz was epic and he totally deserved it.

(...And I only now realize just -how- long it took me to read and review this. I so need to do something about my time management skills. I love this fic and I almost always end up reading the chapters in one go, but for some reason I have huge problems getting started.)
White Morticia chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Ray William Johnson's reference! Hahahahahah xD
Pokopen chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! Whatever it is you have written just put it up, I will love it no matter what! I just love your portrayal of Lelouch. It's just perfect. Please, please, please!
sharinganrockz1 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Pure love! xD
What can I say except, CONTINUE! o/
sharinganrockz1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
iLike! :D :D Really really like.
Its not everyday that you come across a lulusuza mpreg fic, now is it? :D Thank you so much for writing this. I think I am one of the giggling mass. :P