Reviews for Bring On the Rain
Arawynn chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
The grandmother is a bitch even in death. Does she even understand Tamaki at all? He has the strongest will of them all. His head is not rigid and unyielding but when it counts he comes through no matter what. I think he will make perfect heir for the Suoh corp. What she should have written is that Tamaki should marry for love unlike what she forced his father to do. So that when it gets tough with the responsibilities of running a company Tamaki can find comfort in Haruhi.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
so pretty :) good job!
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
hehe that was a cute read
dhbPATHWAY1997 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I have to tell you something... There's just something about this story that is so absolutely beautiful, I don't think I could ever find it anywhere else. I mostly saw it in Tamaki's grandmother's letter and at the end when Tamaki and Haruhi are walking in the rain. There's a simplicity about your story taht is so sweet and so inspiring that I found myself with tears in my eyes and a wish that someday, I'll know how that feels. Their kiss was perfect, and so sweet, and it made me long to be Haruhi XD But in all seriousness, you expressed the characters perfectly and you had me all the way. Maybe it's because I've always been pretty close with my grandmother, but it was her letter to Tamaki that made me cry the most. It was so sweet and understanding and I was just in a silent, adoring awe while reading it. You hae a beautiful story on your hands, my friend. :)
JessMess chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
LOL the glasses statement :P that was a win
Avelyst chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I really, really, reeeaaallly loved this one-shot! I think you should send it to Bisco Hitori. It is such a good ending choice, and I really loved how you captured the characters' essence. It is completely obvious that you understand his grandmother's character and way of thinking. Keep writing, my lovely.

Whitewolfffy
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Sniff. Great story man, I loved this. )

Honestly I think the president is a very misunderstood character.
Gizmobunny chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was so sweet! I'm glad I came back to this fandom - I had forgotten how cute all of the pairings are!
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I actually love this. I wish it was so simple of her dying.