Reviews for Gold Pages
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I just had to let you know how much I loved this. It is beautifully written and really touched my heart. Thank you.
chestry007 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was beautiful. I loved it. It was very well written.

I remember ACD's son co-authored a SH story book, and at the end, they were back together again in old age. I like to think that's how they really did end up...
Mysterylover17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow, very poignant and very much in character. Another fantastic work! Brava!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Tris, this is a very good read. I thought that the part when Holmes mentions that Watson comes over to see if he is still breathing was funny. It reminded me of me doing the same thing with my twin, and she would hear me and we would laugh about it.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Like I am all sorts of teary eyed, that was really, really good. I am glad there was no death, I think it was just the perfect level of happy/sad and death would have made it too heavy. :)
Wirral Bagpuss chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
You are back ! And what a story! That made me cry. Such a powerful writer and with such emotion too. Very believable :)
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So tragic in a way. And sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the collab. My imagination has left on vacation when I need it most.
Stormcloud22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This story made me cry! Nice job with Watson's POV, by the way. Very well-written. Even without any deaths, the story was still sad and bittersweet.
gabrielsangel79 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Thank you for this beautiful story.

Holmes and Watson deserve such a tranquil life after their many adventures.
medcat chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Melancholy but sweet...especially that last paragraph.

Well done!