Reviews for Harness
yay chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is pretty sweet. You wrote Young Bertie really well - she actually sounds like a little kid.
nadzuke eno mono chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love ariel sooooo much. When trying to tell this to my friends they said" the little mermaid?:" yes i love a mermaid... not really just an air spirit
Random reviewer chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Great fic! The idea's very original and this is just... amazing. It was oh-so-fluffy! :))

I just wish there were more fics as great as this one in this fandom... :)

Random reviewer signing out

Keep on writing! :D
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I liked this. It was really cute. I love Ariel!

I wish I could come up with an idea for an Eyes Like Stars fanfic. Sigh. I just can't imagine what...

Thanks for writing!
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh my goodness, it's lovely. 3 I really like how well you portrayed them all! It's a nice insight into Bertie and Ariel's past friendship. :)
sunlilly chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! this is great because there arent any stories about bertie as a kid and awwwww! :3 just. too. cute.
LilyAllycia chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was awesome! And funny too. Great job! I'd like to read more 'Eyes like stars' fanfictions from you! Your writing and wording is amazing! Awesome!
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This one shot made me smile so much. This is exactly how i would have imagined Ariel being with her when she was young. It was excellently written, good balance of speech and description and a wonderful one shot. You have a real talent for writing and getting in tune with the story and characters. Loved it!
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is lovely, very sweet. Congratulations you trailblazer you!
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
wow. You are one hell of a good writer I loved it! You totally caught the essence of all the characters. Ariel's... Arielness, the fey's chaos, Bertie's attitude everything! I really coould picture everything in my head and got sucked in. Thanks for the too short (I wanted more! :D) but very sweet read. Now I wanna go write but I have homework...
she-with-the-pen chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Nice! the style and tone matched eyes like stars really well, and the characters were right on :) Great job!
DarkMidnightLove chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aye-mazing job!

I personally love Ariel and this story just makes me love him more lol

Yur writing is awesome!

Keep making these!:D
Ninja C chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Thank you for this.

-Ninja C!
Mystical chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Dear Nightfall Daybreak,

That was SO COOL! You need to write more Eyes Like Stars fanfics!
lol chapter 1 . 8/1/2010