Reviews for The Price
Tsumimaru chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I LOVE IT !
I adore this story ! I read it over and over !
I found it very powerful and beautiffluy well-written !
Thanks for this story !

When you know the third season it's true that Conrad will be a good king for the big shimaron ! But it woud mean that he must leave yuuri ! No waaaayy ! Well, a love story between the two kings would very nice *sorry wolf but for me it's conyuu forever*
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Dear Pyrrhicvictoly,

Apart from having such a difficult username to spell, I hate (love) you for writing something like this. It's so IC, and this could totally be canon, and in a way was canon for a while when Conrart went over to the dark side, no thanks to Shinou /o: It was utterly heartwrenching and so painfully typical of them- Conrart being self-sacrificing because that's the way the soldier is, and Yuuri conflicted and besotted and drowning without Conrart by his side. That last line of yours was the real clincher. I'd really love to see how this would turn out from Conrart's perspective, because I'm masochistic like that and would put myself through tears just to read another piece like this. Thank you so much for sharing.

Cheers,

Sarah
aoiyumekou48 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I'm going to sue you for making me cry in the middle of the night when I'm highly caffeinated and after watching that happily exciting anime! Oh god... I'm still crying!

This is beautiful! Really beautiful! That is all I could say.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This one almost made me cry...so heart-wrenching. Yuuri without Conrad, Conrad without Yuuri...it just doesn't seem right, doesn't it?

Great fic.
yotada chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This this... (bawls loudly) is so sad yet so beautiful! ! !

Seriously though, If it were anyone else, the dream/waking up ending would be totally cliche, but with you, you managed to make me feel relieved that it was all just a dream.

The last line totally killed me

I'm off to your profile now to hunt for more Conrad/Yuuri goodies
Paxwolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I adore this story. I found it very powerful, and wonderfully engaging, and beautifully well-written.

In fact, I had to come back to write this review a week later. (I have so little time online I don't read much any more, and rarely have enough time to compose a comment, but your story here stuck in my head, and I simply had to express my appreciation of your story, and your take on Conrad and Yuri. It helps that I love a good AU now and then too! :-)

Very well done, and I do hope you consider a sequel to this fic someday! Thanks!

Pax :-)
sailor ninfea chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Loved it!
jarta chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
okay I feel very depressed with the story ;-; it's a good thing it was just a dream. But I just love the angst! Another great fic, pyrr!
pheecat chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This was painful to read-really well-written, and that alternate reality made sense...but it was still awful. I have never imagined Yuuri and Conrad parted in this way, so it hit home, especially the last line. I was so glad that it was a dream, and yet I'd like to think that if things worked out this way, Yuuri and Conrad would still find a way to be connected somehow. Gwendal turning his back on Conrad just made it that much worse. Still, it was a very good story.
Lady Angela von Spitzberg chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I love it. The ending went straight to my heart. I didn't like this couple before, but now I adore it! Thank you so much for posting it.

flaides chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I will never be able to express my absolute love for this snippet. This is my... oh GOD! This is my favorite piece of yours you have ever written. I was near tears. And I'm not writing that just to express my love for this- I was really, actually, IN REALITY, tearing up. I had to close the window about three times because I didn't think I could continue reading it. But oh Lord it's the most plausible ending... it makes perfect sense. The tragedy is so in place.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART: It’s quite a good excuse, for all that Weller must have pulled it out of his ass at the last minute.

. Okay. You have seriously killed me with your Conyuu skills. I was aspiring to be close to you- but no. I will never, ever be.

This... really, I could write you a story on how much I love this. I thought I was going to DIE. AND IT WAS JUST A DREAM- oh ...lord...breathe, breathe. Thank god JUST A DREAM. I hate you/love you/ admire you so much right now. You really did step it up a notch. You did such a great job. Favorite favorite favorite- I feel like a giddy schoolgirl from the love of it.

I would die for a sequel of something similar-thoughitwasjustadream- but... but along the lines of it. And and... the desperateness of it... you know? And... ugh. I know you totally understand what I'm saying.

Thank you. Thank you so much. Please continue writing.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is fantastic! (Nothing less from you though.) For a second there I actually thought it was all real myself, and freaked out a little. The ending was very sweetly done, but also not OOC. Love it.
lav123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
You are just great. I love the way you write. The story is so sad and i am glad that it all turned out to be just a dream. I was missing Conyuu so much. Thanks for sharing this lovely story.
natsukiya chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
T-THIS. A CHAPTER THAT WINS MY HEART

Ahem. Anyways I just too in love with this one seriously. I thought at first - the setting has changed (since I picked the chapter to read randomly) and OMG it's just so sad. ;;

Glad it's only a dream, though, still it's pretty sad. pft. Love your fic.

Will begin to read the other ones then! ;]