Reviews for The Cries of Haruhi Suzumiya: Kamigoroshi
Lelouch Vi Britania chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
bhark3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Ha, Higurashi insanity, oh how I've missed you!

The thought of good-willed, Haruhi, becoming a psycho , insane is scary. But then again, their in the World of Higurashi now.

Now then as for "Pierce the Heavens, kick reason to the curb." I'm not sure whether that's just some random stuff you came up with or a reference to (IN MY OPINION!) the greatest anime to ever be made. One with a guy with badass glasses, HUGE F&KING ROBOTS, and lots of drills.

If it's the second guess (And I think it is), you have my undying respect.

And if you don't accept my respect...

I can't wait to see the rest of this crazy cluster f&$k. And any future references to giant robots with drills and green swirly energy.
Trapalan chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Loved this.

I thought that the writing was a bit shabby first, but I was ultimately awed at the end.

I'm actually a little sad that you've dropped the series.
rfvxihk chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
fat and gay
TheThing12 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
This was by far the best fanfic I've ever read. It had an average beginning(Or about as average as you can get with these two groups) and an ending that just left me with an open jaw. I have nothing bad to say about this! It's perfect!
Madcinder chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Kyon's response to that ending is a great big "F*** YOU!", I would imagine. Not to the author, but to the last person he gets to see. Somehow, it feels like this is all her fault.

Meanwhile, Koizumi's sitting on a bus, waiting for everyone to return. "Gee, I hope they hurry up and finish talking to that family soon."
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hoooooly crap.
KuroNekoMegami chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Wow your story is amazing I didnt think it would end the way it did I thought Haruhi was gonna kill everyone then rest the world. You played out the suspense and mystery without losing the plot or making it boring its one of the best higurashi storys I've read so far now im gonna go on to read the sequel
nomorenamesleft chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
ku...gihi...GYAHAHAHAhAHAahaHAHAhahAhaHAHAhahahAHA HAHA! Ok, now that that's out of my system, I can review properly. Really awesome, but one question. Is Haruhi and everyone else the ones hallucinating about her being the Hammer, or is Miyo the one hallucinating about nothing is happening? Because I find that if Haruhi managed to fill a giant hole with neck blood how can Miyo say that she's not bleeding from the neck? And even if you say that's a hallucination does that mean Haruhi didn't use her god powers to explode Keiichi and levitate torture stuff? Or did she?
Dogbreathsan chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I was perplexed and annoyed by how out of character everyone is, not just Haruhi but particularly Kyon. Then, I remembered this is Himinazawa.

You are doing a excellent job of building atmosphere. Very true to the source. Well, one source - you need Haruhi to be deviant here.

Dogbreathsan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh my. Just... oh my.
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Thank you, TV Tropes.

Cowboy Bebop, Pulp Fiction, Bleach, Final Fantasy VI (and probably more references I missed). Sweet. Freakin' sweet. References aside, great start for an opening chapter! Everyone was in character, humor was present, fear too, and Yuki Nagato! Yuki motherf*cking Nagato! Awesome as always. Rena's interaction with Kyon and Haruhi was my favorite part. I could picture it so perfectly.

I loved the interactions between the SOS Brigade and the Games Club as well. Though, the end... it was weird. Did not see that coming. Could be Haruhi's come down with a case of... *'Oh Crap' meme face*

Poor Satoko, always getting abused. I was hoping for her nii-nii to come save the day, but seeing Haruhi getting tazered is kinda funny, haha.
Leo-Novum chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Wait, Ryoko?... That doesn't make sense!
Leo-Novum chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Wow... that bloodstain looks like rabbit!
Leo-Novum chapter 2 . 1/5/2013