Reviews for Ferocious
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Aww sweet :-)
PPPPOKERFACE PPOKERFACE chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
JurassicPark was my favorite movie when i was three u r an amazing writer
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was hilarious! Especially the last line. Ugh...Jurassic Park always freaked me out. Great fic.
Angie J Trifid chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Heehee, I felt sorry for that goat, too. Yayerz, Jurassic Park! That and Toy Story (and Jaws) are my favourite three film series' of all time (can't decide which one I like better)!
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Love that you wrote a fic with Rex in it. Rex always makes me laugh because of how jumpy he is.

As a bonous I absolutely love the movie and the book Jurassic Park. The the reaction to the movie is exactly the same as mine when I first watched it. All the times I watched it after that I was glued to the screen like Jessie and Rex where. Hah Hah, Poor goat ;D
The Owl's Pen chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
LOL!

Omigosh your comedic timing is amazing! It was so completely in character to have Rex seem so mesmerized for so long and then just quietly freak out about the goat... and to have it as the very last line made it just that much more hilarious! Normally I hate the movie-within-a-movie bit, but you made it WORK! I love Rex and I love Jessie, and having them work together in the same one-shot was such a treat.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Rex is my favourite character and he is better as a nice dinosaur, bless him. Very cute story, indeed.

P.S We need more Rex stories.
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hehe. I like how you did this. Unique.
TTPB chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ahahaha! I totally remember thinkn the exact same thing when I saw that movie for thr first time. I love this idea! It's so adorably creative x3
HawkeyeRyuu chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Very nice story, I really enjoyed it! You're very creative D. Poor Rex XD
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
aww! Thats so cute! I love how Buzz was so protective! That crazy space ranger ;)
MeganKoumori chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Awesome! The last line has just made my day!