Reviews for Living in Sin
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
plz continue the story. i love it. wanna know wanna know
Michiru Kita chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
before i read any further just one... two things XD
first: ITS AWESOME XD i like the idea so far and will read it till the end
secound:... because of the german chapter titels... well german... is not your frist language right? and i think you used google translater right? well i dont want to insult you but if you want i can correct it for you ;P or is this your intent, that some of them are wrong? please dont hit me . just want to help *drop*
alright im going to read now the next chapters
see ya next time
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
this is pretty cool and brings a smile to my face. please update soon :-)
Konyi chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Aww man, guess I'll have to wait for an update... You know no pressure at all :) Lol
Konyi chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
:O that's how you've left me, mouth opened and all...

Totally found conrad's comment about tea incredibly cute :) next chapter!
Konyi chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Things just got real. Oh yeah! Loved the conrad and yuri interaction. So cute
Konyi chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Bitchin ' Lol that was hilarious, can't wait to see what happens on the rendezvous.. :)
Konyi chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Oprah a freaking mazoku, holy fudge that was epic! Glad to have found this fanfic, first au of this fandom that I've read so I'm really looking forward to it :)
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 7 . 12/23/2011

Fan-fuckin-tastic

Like amazin please continue and update soon *bows head in request*
amaha chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
*blushes forever*

Receiving your reply really made my day! Because, you know...usually authors on ffnet especially who have disappeared for a looong time doesn't come back or even reply to any reviews given to them. I mean. It's really nice to know that you'restillalive and it's even so much better that you spend your precious time to write this! I am so excited. This chapter definitely satisfies me after the last cliffhanger! Though, I am somehow missing Conrad's appearance - but I think he'll pop out soon, no? So much improvement in the plot by one chapter though (and maybe I should re-read the whole story carefully again to understand the progress of the plot in detail) - but i'm particularly interested the most on the fact that Yuuri's going to move away or something?

The conversations that happen through this chapter are as usual, very amusing and I love jokes that you threw alongside! I don't mind if it'll be toned down as this kind of plot will (and supposedly) to progress into a more serious atmosphere soon or not, and I'm really, really looking forward to it! Especially if there are more ConYuu moments! (You caught Sara's personality really good btw, I enjoy seeing the blondie like that than being all over too obsessed and elegant when in the anime)

Aaaah and I think Yozak/Murata shall place as one of my favourite OTPs after reading your fic too. Because I did notice throughout the series that Yozak was the most interactive person toward Murata, but I wasn't so convinced about shipping them in romantic relationship but they appear to be a yet so dangerous- I mean, hilarious couple!

Thank you, thank you so much for writing! If you're willing to keep writing, I'll be looking forward to more of your stories! Have a nice day over there o/
Lady Drama chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Can't believe you finally updated!

This chapter was amazing. I liked the way you've portrayed Sara. Keep writing!
Simple Shimmers chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Hiya! I can't tell if I already reviewed or not but I recently read this and I was all like "HELL YEAH!" because the story was really good.

But I wonder, does Sara like Yuuri is that why he didn't kill him? And Why does Conrad believe that Yuuri is a drug dealer. God he's too much of bunny to even sell illegal objects or...or drink and drive! Yeah drinking and driving...

Well since I'm a newer reader I'll forgive you but don't you dare try to slack off!

Aren't you happy it's summer? Right now I'm not. I have to get up at six in the morning to go to a school camp that's literally making my body feel like lead. Ugh...one of the weights on the bench press fell on my stomach...I can still feel the heavy metal...

.'...Well you better update ya hear!

Shimmers
blubell chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
I had nearly forgotten this story. Is there something in the air that's making storierìs sprout like fungi?