Reviews for Living in Sin
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 6/12
This is interesting
Sky Veneziano chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
This is really interesting... You don't have to if you doing want to, but would you mind putting the English translations of the German titles?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
plz continue the story. i love it. wanna know wanna know
Michiru Kita chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
before i read any further just one... two things XD
first: ITS AWESOME XD i like the idea so far and will read it till the end
secound:... because of the german chapter titels... well german... is not your frist language right? and i think you used google translater right? well i dont want to insult you but if you want i can correct it for you ;P or is this your intent, that some of them are wrong? please dont hit me . just want to help *drop*
alright im going to read now the next chapters
see ya next time
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
this is pretty cool and brings a smile to my face. please update soon :-)
Konyi chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Aww man, guess I'll have to wait for an update... You know no pressure at all :) Lol
Konyi chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
:O that's how you've left me, mouth opened and all...

Totally found conrad's comment about tea incredibly cute :) next chapter!
Konyi chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Things just got real. Oh yeah! Loved the conrad and yuri interaction. So cute
Konyi chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Bitchin ' Lol that was hilarious, can't wait to see what happens on the rendezvous.. :)
Konyi chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Oprah a freaking mazoku, holy fudge that was epic! Glad to have found this fanfic, first au of this fandom that I've read so I'm really looking forward to it :)
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 7 . 12/23/2011

Fan-fuckin-tastic

Like amazin please continue and update soon *bows head in request*
amaha chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
*blushes forever*

Receiving your reply really made my day! Because, you know...usually authors on ffnet especially who have disappeared for a looong time doesn't come back or even reply to any reviews given to them. I mean. It's really nice to know that you'restillalive and it's even so much better that you spend your precious time to write this! I am so excited. This chapter definitely satisfies me after the last cliffhanger! Though, I am somehow missing Conrad's appearance - but I think he'll pop out soon, no? So much improvement in the plot by one chapter though (and maybe I should re-read the whole story carefully again to understand the progress of the plot in detail) - but i'm particularly interested the most on the fact that Yuuri's going to move away or something?

The conversations that happen through this chapter are as usual, very amusing and I love jokes that you threw alongside! I don't mind if it'll be toned down as this kind of plot will (and supposedly) to progress into a more serious atmosphere soon or not, and I'm really, really looking forward to it! Especially if there are more ConYuu moments! (You caught Sara's personality really good btw, I enjoy seeing the blondie like that than being all over too obsessed and elegant when in the anime)

Aaaah~ and I think Yozak/Murata shall place as one of my favourite OTPs after reading your fic too. Because I did notice throughout the series that Yozak was the most interactive person toward Murata, but I wasn't so convinced about shipping them in romantic relationship but they appear to be a yet so dangerous- I mean, hilarious couple!

Thank you, thank you so much for writing! If you're willing to keep writing, I'll be looking forward to more of your stories! Have a nice day over there o/
Lady Drama chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Can't believe you finally updated!

This chapter was amazing. I liked the way you've portrayed Sara. Keep writing!