Reviews for Obsessed
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Haha... Pansy's fear. This is hilarious. Haha...
Ryah Ignis chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was...bizzare, but fascinating as well. That explains why his hair was styled the way that it was throughout the movies, something that I've always wondered a bit about. I can just imagine the look on Lucuis's face if he were to discover that.
distances chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I love this! great writing, and plots! XD
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
These stories are really good. I never thought the characters would be obsessed with those specific things. Then again, I never thought Oliver would be obsessed with anything but Quidditch. These stories are good and I hope you make more. Maybe you could make one about Percy Weasley or Voldemort.
hergoldeneyes chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ah, how I missed your writing, m'dear :3 Excellent, as always.
Day chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Ahahaha. XD I know all about how addictive iPods can be; poor Ron, so ignorant in the ways of Muggle toys. *pats* At least he learned to drive by the 7th book, that's a step forward...right?
Magesa chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
hahaha love it! Always wondered how Draco got his hair so slimy (erm, I mean sleek)

I have extremely curly hair, and after years and years of searching only one particular hair product seems to do the trick. So I would be rather upset if someone took it. :)
Tour de Force chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
It is still sweet! I like butterflies too. They're one of the only bugs I don't find completely disgusting.

So, very awesome! Can I make a request? I'd like to see an obsession for Percy. Something that doesn't seem like him. Maybe an affinity for screamo music or something?
lonely hands chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I love this so far! This chapter was actually my favourite! Oliver/Alicia is so cute :) I look forward to more from this.
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
hehe. :)

love this! although, I'm so glad that Draco's hair style changed through the films. Can you imagine him with that slicked back hair in sixth year? *shiver*

Anyways, good job. It was very realistic. xD

TRR
Tour de Force chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Awesome! Thank you for updating!

You're right, this one was a little more Alicia/Oliver fluffy, but still good!

I cannot wait to read Gabrielle's!
african sky chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
love it and your right if wood likes something more then quiditch then he's got to be really obsessed with it. good job. cant wait for the next chapter.
R.G.B.The.Duckie chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Hehehe I love it! I like the idea, can't wait for me chapters!
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Three words:

I. Love. This.

Please update soon!
Drama Queen And You Know It chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
These oneshot were all really good as well written.. My favorite so far has been the Draco one..