Reviews for Just For A Moment
Redguy221 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Dang! Great story! I really loved it! Thank you for making this! TT_TT It brought tears of joy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Heck yeah, there needs to be more with this couple!

Cheers!
kenshin chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
write more stories like this please!
Reagon Malt Reed chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Nicely done. I liked eri devil/angel lol they finally agreed on something. I like the concept of eri being a drinker cause of her loneliness (though drinking isn't good)
Makokam chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
The only thing ooc about it is that Harima would just go for it like that. If he could be that forward he'd have told tenma how he felt loooong ago. lol Though, maybe since it's not paralyzingly obssesed with Eri. . .
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
LOL! OOCness, a bit, but it's okay. I also really like Harima/Eri :D

And yeah, sometimes Eri is a bit too hard to herself. She need someone to open her eyes

Nice fic!
ivanTheSwedenOverlord chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
great done dude,, i want more,, great love there, love the angel and devil,, do a anther plz
gaaralover1989 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
im soo harim and eri! there needs to be more of them out there! i hope you continue this story
satomika chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
gosh!

i rally wish this happened!

kya!
purplesparkz02 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
wow i really loved it!this was the best harima X eri fanfic i've read!i wish that you'd write more of this. the school rumble manga ending was really inconclusive and not right!
She-Psycho chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Brilliant! 5 stars! We are a lot more ErixHarima fans than you think. Heh. I just wished there was more of the reaction after that kiss, and Harima being an ass, because we love him that way
Hey Dhee chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh MY GOD! THANKS THANKS A LOT! finally I found a new story in this beloved fandom! and what made me happier was.. this was HARIMAXERI! YEAH! well.. looks like a bit ooc but not really.. and I love your story.. please write more for this couple.. D