Reviews for The Fallen
Pikminfan chapter 8 . 7/26
Great job! Keep up the good work!
SiC chapter 7 . 5/9
I absolutely love this story, you are amazing! I can't wait to read more but do take your time, don't feel rushed ok buddy. It may have been awhile but it was definitely worth the wait w
Fanned chapter 7 . 5/1
Oh, I was beyond excited when I saw that this story got another chapter!
It really was everything I wanted and more.

I hope to read more of this story - I'm very interested in seeing what you will come up with!
LuminousMoonRay chapter 7 . 4/23
Luigi's pissed! See? Better not argue with him- EVER, when it comes to his family. He will rain Lightning on everyone. May as well call it "Judgment".
Fanned chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Hello there!
I just would like to drop by and tell you that I greatly enjoy your story! It would be a pleasure to read more chapters of it.
While I, too, am a bit iffy about the inclusion of characters outside of their usual realm, I think your idea is intriguing - I'd love to see where you're going with it. And Luigi being a medium? Simply splendid!
Space Dimentio chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
I wonder what forces are at work here... I do enjoy being confused. Intrigue and mystery are good when you get to watch all the little bits fall into place.

But...the inclusion of the extra characters still bothers. I just don't enjoy crossovers and there are very few that I actually like. Wario and Waluigi I can understand, but not the others. They seem to have no important purpose and are merely there to be pointless cameos. If this is supposed to be a Smash fic, then perhaps you should put it in the right category or list it as a crossover.
When you bring in characters from a different universe, you are essentially tying two worlds together. You need to do some worldbuilding to explain how this connection has come to pass. Having characters show up out of nowhere with no explanation is artless and distasteful.

But I will stick around. Your writing is solid, your grammar is good, and I really like the conglomeration of the different Mario games and their moments. While I'm disappointed that Dimentio hasn't shown up yet (or maybe he has) despite being listed as one of the two characters in the tags, that's only something to look forward to. I also like the idea of Luigi being a medium, and can't wait to see you explore the connotations of that. So keep up the good work, and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Space Dimentio chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
Ah, there's Dimentio...
Why are there characters from other fandoms...
It looks like there used to be 2 more chapters of this?
Space Dimentio chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
W-whoa!
Yorugami047 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
please update soon
999 the 9th chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Please continue. The begining was a bit confusing, but you've caught my curiousity.
Rose O' Sharon chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
So, when exactly are the games going to go on?:D Please? I'd really like to know what happens next. :D
sparklespepper chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Update soon!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Oh my gosh when I got the email alert I literally screamed with joy, I've been looking forward to this update for a long time and despite it being short (your words ;P) it was so worth the wait. I can't wait for more, I hope you update again soon.

Awesome chapter.