Reviews for The Fallen
Space Dimentio chapter 5 . 7/11
I wonder what forces are at work here... I do enjoy being confused. Intrigue and mystery are good when you get to watch all the little bits fall into place.

But...the inclusion of the extra characters still bothers. I just don't enjoy crossovers and there are very few that I actually like. Wario and Waluigi I can understand, but not the others. They seem to have no important purpose and are merely there to be pointless cameos. If this is supposed to be a Smash fic, then perhaps you should put it in the right category or list it as a crossover.
When you bring in characters from a different universe, you are essentially tying two worlds together. You need to do some worldbuilding to explain how this connection has come to pass. Having characters show up out of nowhere with no explanation is artless and distasteful.

But I will stick around. Your writing is solid, your grammar is good, and I really like the conglomeration of the different Mario games and their moments. While I'm disappointed that Dimentio hasn't shown up yet (or maybe he has) despite being listed as one of the two characters in the tags, that's only something to look forward to. I also like the idea of Luigi being a medium, and can't wait to see you explore the connotations of that. So keep up the good work, and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Space Dimentio chapter 4 . 3/26
Ah, there's Dimentio...
Why are there characters from other fandoms...
It looks like there used to be 2 more chapters of this?
Space Dimentio chapter 3 . 3/26
W-whoa!
Yorugami047 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
please update soon
999 the 9th chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Please continue. The begining was a bit confusing, but you've caught my curiousity.
Rose O' Sharon chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
So, when exactly are the games going to go on?:D Please? I'd really like to know what happens next. :D
sparklespepper chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Update soon!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Oh my gosh when I got the email alert I literally screamed with joy, I've been looking forward to this update for a long time and despite it being short (your words ;P) it was so worth the wait. I can't wait for more, I hope you update again soon.

Awesome chapter.
jo bel4 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
i h8te u alisa!1111 u sok yur 1 of da nurtheners hoo flamged me
sparklespepper chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Update soon!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
there's more right? right? tell me there's more please! I love this fic! straight into my faves.
jakeroo123 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Pipes are not always the best way to travel. For Mario and Luigi, running is sometimes quicker - super-speed.

Also, I'm looking at your story timeline, and I'm slightly confused. If Luigi dies, then some things that happen in later games simply aren't possible. After Super Paper Mario, Luigi finds a friend in Rosalina, a rival in Shadow the Hedgehog, and a good friend in Miles "Tails" Prower. Any of these could be important to how events play out.
Tiggs-A-Doodle chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
UPDATE OR THE INVISABLE NINJAS SHALL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL WITH SPOONS!
jakeroo123 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Not sure if you're planning to update this anytime soon... But it seems to be something I would want to read.
Nicholas525 chapter 4 . 9/25/2010