Reviews for Silent Understandings
chemistrykim chapter 3 . 7/22
seriously you should do another chapter...I love your writing style.. not complicated... not too wordy... and not too heavy as well.. so pls if you find it in your heart do another chapter or if we readers are lucky you'll do two chapters... huhuhu..it's been years since your last update and i just only discovered the beauty of blackwater and i'm not even a twilight fan..never read the book or watched the movie... but i will wait for an update :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I honestly truthfully loved this story. It had my heart literally aching, but it was definitely amazing. Great writer.
Ivyshine chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Katie, I like you.I know that sounds incredibly stupid but hey its not every day you find someone who hates Twilight as much as you was up with that girl anyway? Edweird Cullen is a bitchy,manipulative,evil backstabbing,holier-thanthou is juat a sissy .Honestly ,the only characters I like are Leah and story is amazing checking out 1plus1 by BlacknCallwater,Lots of Bella bashing but not too much Bye,

Nethra a.k.a Ivyshine
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
this is a story so sad and pained. But I loved, was very well written, shows that we can not always have a happy ending.

I loved xoxo
Florays chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
Are you going to continue? Trust me, it feels like I'm sucked into the story.

You're one awesome author.
SnowyWolborg chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ivana:

You obviously don't seem to respect the pinions of others. The author is free to hate any character he/she wishes. But it's a fact that Edward is a stalker with a crush and that he's undeniably creepy and abusive toward Bella, not that I fancy her either, mind.
Ivana chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
WOW. I've never heard of anyone hating Edward Cullen with a passion. Is he too romantic for you? Is he too perfect? Or are you bitter like Leah because you don't have someone that even closely resembles Edward Cullen? There is no way that a girl can hate Edward Cullen. If so, then you must like to date and be with major assholes. I get it if you don't like Twilight. Maybe you think it's over rated or you just hate it because everyone loves it. I hate Jacob with a passion but that's because of a realistic reason. If you're gonna ask why i'm reading your story well that's because I like reading TWILIGHT fan fiction.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
it was so fucking sad.! Loved it though..
Oridara chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
Wow, I loved it! Angsty lemony goodness! Please do another one, to tell the truth I would love another angsty lemony one with a slightly happier ending.
Oridara chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Loved it! I am looking foward to another Jacob and Leah. I used to be all Jacob and Bella but it started to get reallllly ridiculous reading those fan fics. Anywho, I loves me a good piece of angst. Jacob and Leah fan fic is a much richer terrain than Jacob and Bella, it is angst fucking territoty. Loved and I am about to read your epilogue.
Oridara chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Holy frickin' Mole! This was one hell of a chapter! I was towards the end and I thought, hey I didn't even review chapter 1 but come to find out that I was still on chapter 1! I applaud you on giving us gret background with out clogging up your chapters with tons of background, you know how to work those flash backs! Secondly, I love the title very fitting. Lastly, thank you for your story, I am fresh out of Jacob/Leah fan fic for this week;but I have found my new supply. Update soon.
LM3795 chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
To say I was a little shocked to see that you had decided to write more chapters to this, is an understatement! hahaha! I actually enjoyed it even though it was extremely angsty and bittersweet(which I happen to secretly LOVE)...your writing style is perhaps one of my favorites that I've read so far but shhhhh don't tell the others! ;)...I'm looking forward to the Leah POV...I'm pretty sure it's gonna be A LOT more angsty than "Jakey-poo's" hahaha! ;) Great job!
brankel1 chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
Be waiting.
AudienceOfOne chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
Omg. I'm crying like a little bitch. Seriously.

Loved it. Just hate the sad ending.

I wonder why Leah died?

The Best Kind Of Love Is The Tragic Kind.

3 ]':
NoProfile chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
So Sad! She'd dead? How'd she die? And why did Jake leave? how did billy die?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »