Reviews for Kaleidoscope
Kc chapter 45 . 3/25
I am glad you wrote about LQ and JS! They were quite overlooked in hzgg. :)
Kc chapter 46 . 3/25
Most people use yuan fen in romance. I like the way you used it to describe the friendship between zw and xyz! Hope you will update soon! Take care!
AndromedaAiken chapter 46 . 3/17
And yet you wrote it so well ;). Good work!
Tianlu chapter 46 . 3/16
When I saw the title, I thought this would be a Yong Qi/Xiao Yan Zi fic. The when I saw Zi Wei, I thought it would be Zi Wei/Er Kang. But I am so glad that you wrote Zi Wei and Xiao Yan Zi instead.
Tianlu chapter 45 . 3/16
I really like this word, and I really like this chapter. Jin Suo has always stayed in the shadows so much, despite how important she is. It was really nice to get a look into her head :)
Joanne chapter 46 . 3/16
Hmm.. As a Chinese speaking native (NOT a Chinese Native- as in from China/Taiwan), I always see "Yuanfen" as "fate" or "destined to be together" (for r/s), didn't think it is untranslatable XD But I'm glad you use it on Ziwei and XYZ instead of the lovers' relationship.

Families and friends should be equally important in their lives.
Joanne chapter 45 . 3/16
Awww! Hahaa, this is so meaningful for both Liu Qing and Jin Suo.
ForevaZone chapter 38 . 12/5/2013
Mwahaha, this is the funniest chapter yet! WELL DONE! Can't wait for more installments xD
Tianlu chapter 44 . 12/5/2013
This was the sweetest thing ever and made me melt into a puddle of goo. Thanks for such an awesome pick-me-up right before finals!
joean.min-er chapter 44 . 12/5/2013
Your stories are always so inspiring, even though they might just be simple (yet sweet) and small details of part and parcel of life. Everyone would love an early morning, with a husband too good looking- even in sleep, esp in sleep(?)- like Yong Qi. Tsk.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 43 . 11/15/2013
It's so funny. I like it. The part when Yong Qi teased her by saying that that wasn't a book is funny. And it's ao YongQi/XiaoYanZi to give a presemt something like that since a poem isn't possible. Thanks for the update :)
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 42 . 11/15/2013
I just read the chapter. It's so well written.. I like it even though it's not Xiao Yan Zi/Yong Qi story. It's kinda funny immaginingThe Cool and Proper Er Kang doing something like that.. But then again, he and Yong Qi are rich brats so it's quite possible that they're like that.. I can't immagine how Yong Qi and Xiao Yan Zi face this problem since Xiao Yan Zi isn't a neat person like Zi Wei, Who would be more messy, Xiao Yan Zi or Yong Qi? :D
Guest chapter 43 . 11/12/2013
i love this too! thx for updating kaleidoscope!
AndromedaAiken chapter 43 . 11/10/2013
Awww how sweet! YAYYYY for updating!
joean.min-er chapter 43 . 11/10/2013