Reviews for Kaleidoscope (I)
Tianlu chapter 51 . 2/17
I can't decide if this is a sadder or happier story for Yu He.

Happy New Year!
Kc chapter 50 . 2/13
I am very happy to see your new update! Xyz's comment on the nail guard is hilarious! Ha ha ha! Am glad Xiao Pian Zi was also included here! I missed him too! Thank you for this new chapter! I hope you will continue writing about hzgg! Take care and advance happy Chinese New Year!
Tianlu chapter 50 . 2/11
I read this yesterday when I was struggling with lab and it made me smile but then I forgot to comment because lab. Anyway. I really liked it. I liked how Xiao Yan Zi is mature enough to doubt herself but doesn't realize she's really matured (you explained it so much better haha). And I always want to see more Qing Er and still can't get enough of the Let the Years Sculpture Our Love-verse, so this was fantastic for me :D
Kc chapter 49 . 1/27
Ha ha ha! As if wearing the heavy headpiece and wearing stilted shoes are not enough of a torture... Thank you for brightening up my day! :)
Tianlu chapter 49 . 1/26
I really kind of loved this. Just how she's so bewildered and frustrated by all of these rules that she now had to abide by (and "Xiao Yan Zi had her fair share of the dramatic flair, but clearly she was an amateur compared to these royal people" is my favorite line and not only because that first phrase totally rhymes) and that attraction between Xiao Yan Zi and Yong Qi that was already there was fantastic.
Kc chapter 48 . 1/15
Thank you for still updating new chapters here. I have truly enjoyed your stories. I hope you will continue to write about hzgg! :)
Tianlu chapter 48 . 1/10
I remember watching a different show, set during Kang Xi's time, where they actually did use Ge Ge and Gong Zhu as they were supposed to be used, and I got so confused because Ge Ge in my mind has always been associated with daughter of the emperor because of HZGG, and it threw that whole show off for me. Anyway. I really liked Qian Long's introspection. I thought that was very well done, and the dynamic between Qian Long and Ling Fei was really nice too. Also, that one like about how Qian Long felt like he missed something between Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi, and Zhi Hua, yeah buddy, you definitely missed something. Haha.
KC chapter 47 . 6/19/2014
This probably strenghtened Yong Qi's determination of not wanting to be an emperor...
AndromedaAiken chapter 47 . 6/19/2014
An update! But wow, it's heavy indeed. :) Are you ever going to finish the other one? ;)
joean.min-er chapter 47 . 6/18/2014
What a heavy but necessary conversation for YongQi.. I'm glad you've updated! (:
I'm currently still translating my work into english.. Hope to share it with you soon!
Thanks for the nice piece of writing.
Kc chapter 45 . 3/25/2014
I am glad you wrote about LQ and JS! They were quite overlooked in hzgg. :)
Kc chapter 46 . 3/25/2014
Most people use yuan fen in romance. I like the way you used it to describe the friendship between zw and xyz! Hope you will update soon! Take care!
AndromedaAiken chapter 46 . 3/17/2014
And yet you wrote it so well ;). Good work!
Tianlu chapter 46 . 3/16/2014
When I saw the title, I thought this would be a Yong Qi/Xiao Yan Zi fic. The when I saw Zi Wei, I thought it would be Zi Wei/Er Kang. But I am so glad that you wrote Zi Wei and Xiao Yan Zi instead.
Tianlu chapter 45 . 3/16/2014
I really like this word, and I really like this chapter. Jin Suo has always stayed in the shadows so much, despite how important she is. It was really nice to get a look into her head :)