Reviews for The ABC of Limp Sam
Luka Black chapter 6 . 6/22
Great chapter but did anyone catch the '"Cas is the only angel I thrust," Dean insisted' part?
v chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
I have loved every story in this series so far, but I think that this one might be my fave! Love your writing,! Looking forward to the rest.
Molly Mahoney chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Read all 28 chapters in an hour and a bit, I'm hooked! I love it and your wiring style is really good. Keep going! I'd love some more, maybe the ABC Of Limp Dean? :)
superwholock chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
hypothermia is when you overheat
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
That was kind of confusing.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
LOL, I LOVE the ending! The story was amazing (like, "it-should-be-a-legit-episode" amazing) and the ending was hilarious!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
Kind of depressing
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
I've noticed you travel. I won't expand on that other to say I'm both jealous and happy for you.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Don't worry about the trickster being dead. You know no one stays that way for long. Unless they are unimportant, but I'm pretty sure Kripke is getting hate mail as I write for killing him off, so he might be back soon. Who knows? :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
I kinda think that he should have called her back, because now I feel really bad for her, but the story was great!
blake chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Awesomeness. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Annie chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Loved it! Kind of hilarious :D
blake chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
It was great
Sarahhh93 chapter 26 . 3/30/2014
Just to say I loved the ABC of Sammy! So well written too and enjoyed most of the stories and the ones I wasn't fussed on wasn't because of you it was becuase I loved big brother dean and he wasn't in it :)