Reviews for Sympathy For the Devil
Aïe!
Fleur50 chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Wow!
Fleur50 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Wow, j'aime ton Elizabeth! J'ai deux filles, 26 et 22 ans, j'aimerais faire ça, LOL
Fleur50 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Wow!
Fleur50 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
musicflare87 chapter 15 . 6/8/2011
Loved the chapter and i can't wait for more! D
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
JollyJoker94 chapter 15 . 6/8/2011
Ok I have just started looking into this story and was wondering! How many kids does Edward actually have, will we ever find out if those girls who claimed they got pregnant by him all true?
jessabellew chapter 15 . 6/8/2011
I love this story. I check every now and then to see if you've updated and am always excited to read the updates. I have laughed at the picture of a prime and proper Bella Every time I read an update, She is so oposite of Wanted. So great to read this chapter. I hope Bella and Edward get there wedding and that Peter doesn't do somthing stupid. I just love these two.
1dreamkeeper chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
great update
FicklePickleTickle chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
SONUVABITCH! Of course things couldn't go down that easy for these two love birds!I read all of it tonight. *sigh* This poor broken girl! How the hell did Peter find out where they were going! I bet you he had some other goons after them. AAAAHHHHH!

I'm sorry you're having to put up with bullshit from other people. I love your story and you're a damn fine story teller. Fuck them!

Hugs and booby jiggles

xoxo
edwardluver1721 chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
hey i just finished reading your story and it's amazing i like how you made rose bella's best friend not alice because after a while with everything being the same it gets kinda bored. i also like how edward likes to be called eddie its also different...please update soon
NannaRahRah chapter 15 . 6/7/2011