Reviews for Modern Crusaders
ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
You sir, are an idiot. You created this wonderful, unique story, and then abandoned it! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I'll subscribe just in case...
Happydalek12 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Bugger I've lost him.

I found that halarious!
Happydalek12 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That stupid Dalek in chptr 1 ):
VampwithAttitude chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
and yet again I have met with an incredible story that HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED! WHY DOES LIFE DO THIS TO ME? In case you have not got the messege, I wish for you to update and continue this wonderful and tension building, character sustaining, story :)
Ghost chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
AHHH! I love this story! Please Continue? :D
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
this story is brilliant!i know you haven't written a chapter for this in a while, but i really think it is worth getting back to. Please update soon.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
oh, very nice. I think that this is probably the best version of the "Doctor and Master travel together" strand off stories I've ever seen.

Since the story is pretty overdone, it leads to the expectation of Master is sudden;y a good guy, who is gonna be all happy/Master is angsting cos hes there against his will. this is refreshing for reversing the positions of power, and thats always a good thing.

Your characterisation of the human doctor is also very nice. His attitude really highlights his new situation, as well as his awarness of how human he really is. He's selfish, and...ruthless, i guess would be the best word. He's also taken even more of a beating from his experiences than all the other doctors have. Rose's death broke him, and thats not something that can be fixed easily

I like the subtext (and the actual text, at that) about the new TARIS's personality. that line, screaming her hurt at the master's actions, was absolute gold. keeping them locked up in the time vortex to get them to make up was funny and cute. I like this new TARDIS

The absence of any slash, well no more than implied at least, is also helpful, because it lets the story take center stage.

I like the inference that the children want revenge on the doctor, that could be fun
americanpsycho31 chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
yay a new chapter and it was brilliant! you write really well. keep them coming osa!
Gemini Peverell chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
Wonderful chatper! I like it for a change Master is resonable and Doctor completely off his rocker. Really, this story ia amazing. Update aoon!
americanpsycho31 chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Yay a new chapter! Real good Osa! I particularly enjoyed the little Lucy discussion between The Doctor and The Master. Heavy stuff, keep it up! ;)
Gemini Peverell chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Awesome chapter!
poppaeasabina chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Well this is an interesting story. You took your time setting it up, and dealt realistically with the difficulties of being homeless and destitute, even for Time Lords. Kudos! Nice touch that the clone-Doctor, being human, is susceptible not only to flu, but to PTSD. I like the cat. The Master appears to be recovering his sanity at a gallop (in realistic terms), and yet he is not OOC. Thanks for rescuing the clone-Doctor from the insane script: watching the way he and Rose were conveniently dumped, I will never believe in the so-called Doctor/Rose Great Love, or even Lingering Fondness. Ludicrous! And what about Rose? The two Doctors look the same, so might as well take the one you just met, seeing as he's on offer? It was all bound to end in tears, so much appreciated for the fix.
3LW00D chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
This is a wonderfully original idea! Kudos to you! I cant wait to see how it goes.
Gemini Peverell chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Great story! Can't wait to read more of it! Update soon
person-without-a-FF.N-account chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Hey that's not fair! I have no idea what a cloister bell is! Will someone please explain?