Reviews for Half Time
Naruto-lifee chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
This story is soooo good I wish it was a multi chapter fic. I know this review is super late but it's super good even 7 years after you last edited it.
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Omg I loved it! I love how both thought about each other all the time but the other was total ignorant about it, and that confessions in the locker room, so direct! And that last line, so amazing!
Bye!
NaruSasuNS chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
OMG Nodody dies, none is raped here and this is too fluffy... ! x)
Stupid there were, wasting time to compete each other... Oh boy...
lagseeing1123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I love this kinds of stories. Angst then in the ending all fluffiness and intimacy. I admire how you can describe without confusing us readers on the misunderstandings of the characters. I actually like plots like this, with the misunderstandings and the hiding of feelings then when it's almost too late they still end happy. And those lines in the arguments are well chosen/writen. Love your works. Is there any chance of a KibaNaru/NaruKiba if you're still out there?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Sorry, I just didn't like Naruto in this.

When Sasuke gives all the reasons why he thought Naruto didn't like him (he avoided him after finding out he was gay, asked him to prom in front of a bunch of other people while laughing), Naruto's explanations for why Sasuke was wrong about all that stuff sounded like straight up horseshit. Sasuke's reaction to all of that stuff was too reasonable and too justified. Even if you'd written this from Naruto's POV, I still would have been on Sasuke's side about all that stuff.

Basically, Naruto's position was totally unconvincing. All his angst about Sasuke being disgruntled over the scholarship? Whatever. (I got the impression Sasuke was more annoyed how Naruto kept rubbing it in his face than anything else.) Hating the fact that Sasuke is good at stuff and assuming his accomplishments are the result of Sasuke trying to compete with him? Bitch please; the world does not revolve around you. (Maybe Sasuke is good at stuff because he, himself, *likes* being good at stuff.)

There were so many other ways Naruto could have been Sasuke's friend before this instead of AVOIDING him and arguing with him. If Sasuke thought Naruto hated him, then whose fault was that?!

So in the end, I hated the fact that Naruto got sex after being such an ass (and it was Sasuke's first time, too). I especially hated that Sasuke manipulated things so that they could be roommates. How did Naruto deserve that kind of happy ending?

Even if Sasuke liked the sex, it was still painful for him (so Naruto, once again, undeservedly got the better end of the deal), and it sounds like after Sasuke left Naruto in the locker room, Naruto didn't try to contact him again. What the hell? If Sasuke *supposedly* meant so much to him, why didn't he try for more afterward? It makes it seem like Naruto got what he wanted out of Sasuke (the sex) and didn't care about much else once he'd gotten it.

And in the meanwhile, Sasuke gave up on whatever better college he could have gone to just to follow Naruto to his crappy scholarship school. How does Naruto deserve that kind of devotion? What did he do in this fic to earn it?

He *would* have come out for Sasuke? Why the hell didn't he do it? He wanted Sasuke to notice him? Why didn't he try talking to him sooner? He wanted a relationship with Sasuke? Why didn't he try for one after the sex? The only thing Naruto did "for" Sasuke was to stay on the team, but that got him the scholarship he needed to go to college, so was that really for Sasuke when Naruto got so much more out of it (and didn't even use that opportunity to get close to Sasuke)?

Bleh. Whiny, entitled Naruto.
Keeper of the Fandom chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awesome possum! Seriously though,this is the best NaruSasu fic I've seen in a long time. Maybe even THE best I've seen. And I have to say,I didn't notice any spelling mistakes.
ayabirkin chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
that ending was quite sweet! :)
rikachan chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love narusasu! Beautiful!
kiba anaisa madhead chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Locker room sex! Awesome! N good switch, sasuke should be bottom once in a while! Lol
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
hahahaha that was great _
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was so amazing I was disappointed it was done .

The lemon scene was also cool *w* Especially when sasuke thought he was going to get some...pfft...like he could when naruto is around..

Hope you make more narusasu fics by the way...k? :3
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was awesome, I loved it and Nice job but could you write more NARUsasu please
xXNelXx chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
xD awesomeness! you are officailly one of my favs n_n
UndecidedFantasy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Well that was a good story I enjoyed but I didn't like one thing when you write a lemon the seme has to prepare the uke the thing I was just thinking oh poor sasuke! Wellunder the that its was great!:)
ScorBug92 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was amazing. I loved it. The ending was priceless!