Reviews for At First
It's realistic.
SBNYC09 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
So adorable! I LOVED it!
ShimmerShimmerx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I really enjoyed this. Such a good way to end it too.
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
aw man. That's it? This story totally needs a chapter two! First date. First "making love" (vs sex). First I love you. First time he ever asked someone to marry him (and last time, of course). First marriage. (ha ha) First baby. First time a parent dies. You could do this forever. :)

Thanks for the story.
sam21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
love it love it love it!
mag721 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
too sweet!
deactivated1111 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
loved the happy ending!
SnowLightning chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw this is such a cute one shot.

I love it! Great job!
angelzlovely chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That last line was complete and utter genius. congrats on a great one shot D love it!
Hylen chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was wonderful! I think it's kinda cool how all of their "firsts" happen in unconventional ways. And the last line was just so sweet. I really hope we get to see a follow up about their new relationship. Great job!
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
this was lovely! i especially thought the ending was perfect. but it was great to see the whole evolution of their relationships told through milestones. oh, and i was so sad for noah when it came to the first time they had sex-he deserves to be treated better than a dirty little secret and he should get to feel like he deserves it too!

and may i suggest/request a follow up with firsts from their relationship? that would be a great companion piece.

thanks so much for writing!
lalalamarieme chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I honestly don't know why you would end it right there. I would really like to see what happens after they fall in love at second sight. Other than that, this was a great fic.
renonoelle chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh, that was good. I think you should continue it!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
"...It's like love at first sight, the second time around..." - Loved this line.

I adore this story because it is realistic and the ending is perfect in a way that makes me smile, but not sigh at the utter fluffiness of it.

I probably am not making much sense! What I mean to state is that I really like this fic.

Thank you for writing it!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 1/21/2010