Reviews for All But Eleven
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This is beautiful and poetic!
This line: "...There was a look of surprise on his face as he held part of his own brain in his hand a second before falling down dead." touched me deeply. I felt both disgust and pity when I read it.

I love it when Holmes kisses Watson! So sweet and romantic! He's good at taking care of his Watson ;)

Thank you and very well done!
ArtsyAmyStars chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Incredible.

The way you described Watson's experiences at war were over-whelming. I loved the way you had him believe that he was still in his nightmare, and that Holmes was the enemy.

A perfect story. A triumph, as one would call it. A mix of friendship, and something more. I really love of this story.

Can't wait to see more :)

-ArtsyAmyStars
Samu chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I always enjoying reading about Watson's past in the military, and I think you did a wonderful job with his flashback and reactions. I also love how Holmes reassured him and calmed him. Nice job!
Can'tContainIt chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
The way you incorporate the flashbacks is well organized and easy to read, as opposed to the way some others write them. The ending was sweet and very simple and left a very happy note on an overall bad situation. A lovely piece. I enjoyed reading. Keep up the great work here.
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh dang..beautiful, sad, and so very very touching!
Rosewall chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This fic was recommended to be by Lord Vivian Darling,so I had to read patient,caring nature of Holmes to poor Watson was beautiful,and this fic gives insight into the sad fact that,in some ways,a soldier never really leaves the war,even if it has ended,because the memories of such a horrific experience can trap a person and bleed into their life after the war,as a 's a sad truth.
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wonderfully evocative in sounds & sensations, clearly well-researched & quite heart-wrenching. When Watson demands to know Holmes's regiment it moved me deeply. Bravo.
bee27 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Awwwww! That is so sweet! He finally brings them back when he goes to heaven. Thats so kind. Thank you for these beautiful words.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I love it when Holmes comforts Watson. It is just too sweet.

Thanks for writing.
jaws chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
very well done!
hkfdshkdjlfkghhlglfjdkghs chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Oh wow... so good. So intense and terrifying. Truly transports you. Well done.

xx
SamoaCookie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was beautiful, very beautiful.
Stick-Em-Up-Punk chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw that was sweet, poor Watson! but at least he's got Sherlock ;)
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Nice work...
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Poor Watson! I am glad he has Holmes to comfort him. Thanks for posting.