Reviews for The Boys in the Band
SorainaSkye chapter 3 . 4/24
Aw, this was adorable. Very well written and in character too.
Harryfan011 chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Beautiful...
melodiabeaupel chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
This is just adorable! You wrote the characters very well, and I love the rest of the band. Thanks for writing.
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Oh, wow! Sweet, funny, warm... even cute! This piece has it all. True, too. Lesson learned for our hero, here.
Love, love, love this fic! I'm glad you write these very few MAL stories.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
The first time I saw Music and Lyrics, I instantly fell in love with it. And I forever adore it now... and you know what? The same goes for your story! Showing the missing parts, the untold tales; perfect! Simply brilliant! The real test comes in the next chapter, though...

Awesome job!
Irish Potatoes chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
My goodness, I can't describe what a pleasure this was to find; I was watching this movie with my roommate the last couple nights, but (though by no means new to it) the realization of how devastated Alex was by Colin's abandonment and betrayal more than anything else started to sink in for the first time and I googled fanfiction for the heck of it, not expecting to find ANYTHING even REMOTELY close to this caliber or setting. Yet here it is, the only thing left to tie up, the one thing I wanted but never expected to see explored- the relationship between Colin, Alex and the band.

This was beautifully done, everyone SO in-character, I could literally hear Hugh Grant delivering these lines in my head. Sophie and the rest were spot on as well. The comeraderie in the band felt so genuine and the same goes for the last member's distance. Again, this was an absolute pleasure to both find and read; thanks for penning this down :)
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
I liked this. I love Music and Lyrics and it seems to fit perfectly.
Misty Blue chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Oh, sweet, cute, lovely ending! Love the song, by the way. Perfect for the story!

Hmmm, what's that? 'Ttaken'? More like 'stolen'. Wow, Colin. Talk about a good bandmate... and friend! Goshy.

Haha! "Pop Goes My Hip"? Oh, Alex, your remarks are totally priceless indeed!

Ah, the bonds formed in a band. Another thing that is priceless, no? Should never go to waste, thrown aside and be taken foregranted (ahem, MR. Thompson).

And too true, Sophie. Who needs a bigger star when you've got the obviously better man, right?

Oh, super, super wonderful, awesome fic! Great job, love it!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh, this is good. Really good! The dramas of a band reunion... Wow.

Awesome! Simply awesome. Now, to the next chappie.
SpangleyPony chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Love it :-D
Bob chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Whoa... Black Sabbath, Blondie, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Sex Pistols (and PoP, even though they're fictional) in the same year?
LaughsWithTears chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
I really, truly, and sincerely liked this story.
FroggerJane chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I've always loved that song. My dad's a HUGE Eric Clapton fan, so that's a song I heard a lot in my childhood.

JAN3
pressed.start chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Awww...that was so great! I love this fill-in-the-blanks scene!
The HongKonger chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Aww

This is so sweet. Well Done. You need more Music and Lyrics fanfictions.