Reviews for A Life Reunited
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
An excellent opening chapter I love it.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
keep up the good work
The Red Teardrop chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
OMG!Your story was amazing to read,you are a very talented,awesome writer...Flipping amazing story...
twilightnight21 chapter 14 . 5/23/2011
Hey I just finished this and I just had to add it to my favorites I'm going to check out the sequal now. Can't wait to see Bella and Scott's next adventure! They make an awsome cupple! Thx 4 the story.:)
SheWon'tWake chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Awsome job! I loved every chapter!

So Bella was in the civil war right?

Just asking!

Great job :D
archieandedward chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
love it
revivetheworld chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
oh my gawwd it is such a brilliant story , so heart breakingly beautifull , at first i didn't know weather i would like it or not because of it being a scott / bella story but i loved it! and i can't wait for a sequel ! it made me cry so many times , it was so god! thank-you for writing it , and like i've said already , i can't wait for the sequel! 3
revivetheworld chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
oh my god its so sad! and brilliant , i am actually crying! aww , i love your story! 3
kechii chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
wow. amazing story you had. i love it really. i didn't expect any of those things to happen to your story. at first, i thought that this is one of the typical 'my-lover-left/died-and-edward-replaces' stories. but i was wrong. and heck this is even better than those ExB stories I've read. I can't wait for the sequel, if there is. :] and now I'm imagining and creating my own image of Scott i'm starting to like him haha. I never liked the one who played Scott Summers in X-men (film) anyway. i really love this story. i wonder what's gonna on the sequel and if the Cullens are still gonna be there. btw, shouldn't you be putting "Bella S. & Scoot S." rather than "Edward C. & Bella S."?

great job. great work.

.kechii :]
nicole1962 chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
amazing story:)
twinkledee chapter 14 . 4/5/2010
LOVED IT! CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ADD IT TO MY FAVOURITES :)
Marksman Queen chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
I cant wait for the final chapter and the sequel.

please update soon.
twinkledee chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
this is so kick ass! you just get better and better! awesome stuff hun :)
Little Angel of Love chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
all i have to say is OMG i can not believe it bella and scott sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes marrige than comes logan annoying the heck out of them lol loved this story so much
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
Yay that was so cool i loved it all! please write a sequal, well i dont have anything else to say so until next time.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »