Reviews for Unity
Nickolas DeVito chapter 50 . 6/20/2010
That was awesome!
cratbro chapter 49 . 4/15/2010
I realized that my review of chapter 50 was way to short, so I've come back to say that this is surely my favorite WALL-E story on FFNet and I'm so happy you were able to finish it so perfectly. Thanks for sharing it with us!
cratbro chapter 50 . 4/11/2010
Aw... :)
IH8PEOPLE chapter 50 . 3/29/2010
Oh my gosh, this is so WONDERFUL! I wonder what made you decide to do this, but I don't care! This is one of the best stories on the web!
Luigi-fan470 chapter 50 . 2/17/2010
When I first saw this story I was realy confuzed. 50 chapters, with only 160 all posted in just 3 days? But after reading it I realized that you had a wonderful idea and a great story. The only suggestion I have for you is to describe things better, wright it as if the reader has no idea what is going on (ie describe how Wall-E, EVE and all the other bots look). All in all it's a great story, and I hope you keep wrighting.
Netbug-Archive chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
I like that you're not afraid to go in a totally different direction than the movie with this. A lot of AUs seem afraid to split too far from the original and just turn into a "HEY IT'S LIKE THIS SCENE BUT THE OPPOSITE ISN'T THAT REBELLIOUS OF ME?" thing.
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I like the twist of WALL-E being the one so affected by EVE in the AU.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Nice job with the emotion! Though I would like to see a little more sentence variation. It kinda fell too much into a "He did this. She did that. He did this" lull at times.
Pumpkin2Face chapter 50 . 1/24/2010
Jeez you updated/finished this fast. Did you have it all written out ahead of time or did you write this all in like 3 days? Anyway it was really good! Over too fast for my taste but i liked it a lot. There were a few weak chapters but out of the 50 the majority of them were really, really good. I loved so much how you were able to fit different parts of the movie into this alternate universe, it was so cool.
Exists In Theory chapter 30 . 1/23/2010
Brilliant AU! Though it doesn't show the intensity of the love Wall-E and Eve felt for each other in the original timeline, but thats what AUs are for.
Pumpkin2Face chapter 34 . 1/22/2010
Wow, this story is amazing! I love the different idea of what could have happened if just a little change had been made. This kept me reading the entire time. I love how you managed to tie in all the characters, bringing both M-O and Burn-E into your alternate universe. I found the genious Hal to be quite amusing, I mean really, what was he thinking the entire movie?

You might want to reread some of these chapters or run this by a beta reader as there were some easy to catch, simple, grammer mistakes and the occasional odd sentance but other then that you did a really great job

I anxiously await the next chapter!