Reviews for I Now Pronounce You Holmes and Watson
Emily chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
OH MY GOD! That was one of the best things I have ever read. It was executed perfectly and was so entertaining. Absolutely loved it!
PeyPeyPrincess97 chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
I loved this fic! I have read a lot of HxW stories and this is definitely up there!
obsolete angel chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Omfg, your really friggin talented lol. This story is exactly what I've been looking for; Humor, Romance, a bit of Hurt/Comfort. Your awsome and I hope you keep writing stories like this. :) P.S. If you write a slash story about a show called Lost, pairing Jack/Sawyer or Jack/Charlie, I will love you forever! o.o
Lynn Vo chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Thank you for writing this wonderful fanfic! I totally loved it!
Lynn Vo chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Wow, wow, wow...

They love each other!

I knew it, hehe
Lynn Vo chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Hahahahah, they're really a couple!

Somehow I think the murder is one of them in the house.
Lynn Vo chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Interesting idea! I love the part when Watson and Holmes said what they "loved" about the other.
LonelyNightz chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
so far this is my second favorite Holmes fic (i've read at least 25 and i just started on Holmes fics this last week) this was really enjoyable, great job, :D
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
LOL, i had to stop and laugh so many times while reading this, especially when Watson said Holmes is loud haha i was so glad i put my drink down before i read that, :D you have made my day and i'm only on the first chapter!
dr3 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
*Cute-ism* Hhmmmm, is that even a word? But you must admit the banter is cute.
dr3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh, yes... our boys are so adorable together. Even if they *don't get it yet*. made for each other ;p
Kidiu chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
This was a great story! Somewhat sad, with Richard and Jasper, but with plenty of humor, courtesy of Holmes and Watson. Well, I loved this story and the characters you created for it.
NinjaninaIII chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
XD I loved the story- it was hilarious and believably adorable 3

Uhm... this may sound really weird, but I'm doing a case study for my media coursework and was just wondering... would you mind telling me the traffic data ( etc) for any of your Sherlock/Watson stories?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 9 . 4/5/2012