Reviews for Sweet Scandal
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I really liked it. Your charecterisation makes me wish it was canon. :) A new spin on two very over-looked characters. Great job. ;)
gggggggg chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
real cool but the ending was rushed. and tom, not the one at the pub, doesn't know what a muggle is yet does he?
Glaceon of the Blue Variety chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
:D

It's been so long since I've read one of your stories.

I miss reading a chapter and then jumping up and down and then reading the next chapters.

This was ADORABLE.

I loved how you gave it a happy ending. D Tom Sr. wasn't a loser!

I loved the whole story, in and out. Not even exaggerating.

:P You have a way to sway people with your words, dude. You need to write a book!

I know lots of people would buy it. v.v

GOOD JOB! :D :D :D
Rowena Stark chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh this was so sweet! You wrote Merope very well I think. Nice one-shot! )
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I absolutly loved this.
Jade chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Very sweet.I loved it. Ialways felt bad for Merope, losing the one she loved because he never really loved her in return. I believe I like your story better then cannon.
frozenpixie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Sigh, I loved this so much. I wish this is how it turned out, or at least how it started. I prefer a version where he truly cared about her. You have a talent for writing beautifully and convincingly, which is why you're my favourite author ever and I stalk your fanfic so much lol. You should write more of this, though, there's a lot of potential for this story.
Han-22x chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved it, beautiful story. Favourite :) Wish it was like this in the book! Haha.
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
AW

They are so sweet. If it didnt mean that the entire harry potter series wouldnt have been written, i would want the story to go like that. (that does make sense, if you think REALLY hard!) Tom Sr, is awesome! Is this a one-shot, or more chapters? You could rewrite for eternity with this, they get married, have s on who is happy at school, the stories of people who are alive because they havent been killed by tom, harry's life with parents...the list goes on. Its awesome!

bz x