Reviews for Sweet Scandal
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh, how absolutely adorable! X) i loved how sweet and kinda innocent it was. I've never read this coupling, and i like how u wrote it so i might get into it. :) I can't stop smiling. I like this version SO much more.
siddyi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Cute but def not canon. :) I have to say, I like this version better than the real one (or, as real as any novel actually is). Life would be so much happier for EVERYONE! Although, then we wouldn't have THE evil, sexy Tom Riddle Jr that we find in all your stories. I am rather partial to him. Hm, I guess I dig the bad boys...

Love your writing! .
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I really liked it. Your charecterisation makes me wish it was canon. :) A new spin on two very over-looked characters. Great job. ;)
gggggggg chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
real cool but the ending was rushed. and tom, not the one at the pub, doesn't know what a muggle is yet does he?
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
:D

It's been so long since I've read one of your stories.

I miss reading a chapter and then jumping up and down and then reading the next chapters.

This was ADORABLE.

I loved how you gave it a happy ending. D Tom Sr. wasn't a loser!

I loved the whole story, in and out. Not even exaggerating.

:P You have a way to sway people with your words, dude. You need to write a book!

I know lots of people would buy it. v.v

GOOD JOB! :D :D :D
Rowena Stark chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh this was so sweet! You wrote Merope very well I think. Nice one-shot! )
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I absolutly loved this.
Jade chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Very sweet.I loved it. Ialways felt bad for Merope, losing the one she loved because he never really loved her in return. I believe I like your story better then cannon.
frozenpixie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Sigh, I loved this so much. I wish this is how it turned out, or at least how it started. I prefer a version where he truly cared about her. You have a talent for writing beautifully and convincingly, which is why you're my favourite author ever and I stalk your fanfic so much lol. You should write more of this, though, there's a lot of potential for this story.
Han-22x chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved it, beautiful story. Favourite :) Wish it was like this in the book! Haha.
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
AW

They are so sweet. If it didnt mean that the entire harry potter series wouldnt have been written, i would want the story to go like that. (that does make sense, if you think REALLY hard!) Tom Sr, is awesome! Is this a one-shot, or more chapters? You could rewrite for eternity with this, they get married, have s on who is happy at school, the stories of people who are alive because they havent been killed by tom, harry's life with parents...the list goes on. Its awesome!

bz x