Reviews for Christmas Gifts
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
That was a really cool, totally unexpected ending. Well done!
PhillipWDE chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I came across your work and this story via the unparalleled Northumbrian and I must say this story ranks up their with his! Great job!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Wow, it is almost like the gift of the magi.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Awww it's so heartwarmingly cute when Harry tells Mrs Weasley how much much it means to him to be treated as part of her family and feel loved... No wonder she stopped telling him off! It was such a lovely moment for both of them and it really made me smile.
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Love this story
gredandforgerock chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
cute fluffyness

good twist to an old story line that I've always loved anyway.

Thanks for writing it.
Mdxx chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Such a cute story! loved it! xx
Miss Millie chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Hello,

Just read your story loved it and the way the two left notes and finally the ending was wonderful.

It is a story that could be cont. if you wanted the job that they could do together.

Good luck in all you do, and thanks for the ride.
kimchi926 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
It's such a heartwarming story. Another great for writing.
kb0 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Interesting idea. Overall, I liked the story. It was well written, no typos, etc. I figured out the presents before they gave them, like halfway thru ch 4, so good job on hiding it that long. I also liked the concern the rest of the family showed for H/G.

The only suggestion I'd make would be to change the length of time for their "troubles" from 5 years to something like 1-2 years. I have trouble believing the 5, and 1-2 gets the point across and still sounds believable, and still allows your story to work.

Kevin
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Loved this story! The letters that Harry & Ginny left each other were funny, loving, and steamy at the same time...and it's obvious to me that's one of the main reasons they were able to stay so connected even when they were apart. I especially liked the ending to Chap. 3-it had me giggling out loud! :) Very well done, and thanks for writing!
Tinkerbell79 chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Very nice. I was slightly worried at the beginning...it was despressing that they were always missing one another, but it ends on a happy note - so all is well.

I enjoyed this enough that I raced through it without stopping to review every chapter - sorry :)

I very much enjoyed their notes to one another :)
Louey06 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
This was a really good story. the end was very sweet. i liked all the letters they exchanged in the previous chapters
Rachelme177 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
That was a really good ending. And I was totally wrong in my guess. Silly me, I thought he bought her the team so she could control the practices/meetings.

And again, I loved what you did with Ron in this story.

Rachelme
Rachelme177 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Well, that was certainly a nice way to spend the evening.

I love that Harry has got everyone calling Victorie Vicky. That's a great bit, and it was fun to see it go from idea to execution to success.

I like the ferret lights, too.

Rachelme