Reviews for Christmas Gifts
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That was good - it would have been great, except I didn't notice this was a chapter story, so I was a bit miffed when I thought it was going to end like that. Oops.

I loved the Molly-hug moment. I just love when she gets all motherly on the poor boy. And Hermione's little comment about Harry having to work for Ginny was great.

Loonynamelass chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
It's about this time that I remembered Gift of the Magi's plotline.
Loonynamelass chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
"She hadn't seen Hermione this nervous since she had had to respond to Ron's proposal."

Oh my, just thinking of that, a grin burst upon my mouth.

And why would Ron be upset about calling Victoire "Vicky"? Unless it's a Viktor Krum reference?
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
"And he found himself oddly desirous to be on the receiving end of Mrs. Weasley's diatribes."

"Ron could be scarred for life-and it took forever to heal those scrapes he got from falling down the stairs!"

Two sentences that I adored. Oh, and also, Harry didn't say THANK YOU to the Weasleys! Tsk tsk tsk! What an ill-mannered ingrate!
kats24 chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
I love this story, I was just wondering if maybe you could give it just a tiny little epilogue explaining kids and what they eventually decide to do together. Pretty please(I'm on my knees begging here)!
fuqalldashet chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
This was really a great story :) i loved it :)

also, I though it was really funny and sweet

'6 min and 53 secs' Haha!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
sorry it took me such a long time to review this chapter! classes have started and already it has been so hectic for me. but i digress. Great chapter! I loved the ending so much, especially when Ginny made her speech, and Harry crying into her shoulder. I teared up as well when I read that scene. This was an awesome fic and I do hope to see more of your stories in the near future! )
BrightMikal chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Really like their banter yet again. I think you write these 'sexy' scenes quite well too, actually. Like in the last chapter, or in your drabbles. They have the right feelings(?).

Nutcrackers! *grin*

Lots of description, which I like. Helps me imagine it. :)

I reckon that's why some of your fics read so well. lots of setting and atmosphere.

They're really just two big kids, aren't they. With their scrambling and hitting and loving each other everywhere XD

Now this is my favourite part. They know each other so well, they got each other the same present. It's really fluffy, and nice. I had no idea, and I think this is perfect, and suits them. To give each other themselves. *grins*

Quite interested what they're going to do now though! Travel the world maybe? That'd be nice, envisioning Harry and Ginny in far away places, trekking, crusing and the lot.

Great story, just like I expected really. Fluffy (to the extreme, but that's not a bad thing) with a nice twist at the end, and definitely a favourite. Brilliant work! :)

Three quick questions: What is Gift of the Magi,

2: Why all the Ice/Ship references? (Ice, Christmas I guess.)

and 3: Is there going to be a epilogue? (Named 'Beached/Stranded, Whatever shall we do...' I'm guessing, ;P) Because the fic doesn't say it's completed.
BrightMikal chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Loving the internal monologue, as always. Such imagery... *grin*

One question though: Where are Harry and Ginny's children? Or have you decided to 'cut' them out? Admittedly, I don't think the story would work in canon anyway, so no matter. Quitting the aurors didn't happen, I think ;P

Love the 'Vicky' comments! :)

Yeah, I'm definitely assuming the kids don't exist. That, or they've been forgotten.

Love Ginny's reaction. Just so her.

And lucky Harry! hehehe.

Loved the Chapter!
BrightMikal chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
One of the really nice things about breaks is the build up of fanfic, wouldn't you say?

Wow, Ginny must have really worked on Harry to get him to express himself so - in a letter no less!

Once again, I really like your characterizations, I think you've written Hermione and Ginny's playful banter quite well. I like how Hermione has to 'perform damage control' immediately, lest she be cursed and hexed to next week! :)

Descriptions were great, and the sisterly relationship they have really shines through.
KingKhan chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
nice work! The last chapter reminded me of the gift of magi by o henry...
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 4 . 1/28/2010

Oh wow... this was really cheesy.. but cute(: Haha. I liked it(:

So yah my constructive criticism is that it was incredibly cheesy... a little too much. Maybe cut some of the sap out and get to something better? Idk... just my opinion.

Great work

HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 3 . 1/28/2010

Hahaha "6 mins and 53 seconds." haha this was good(:

Great work

Shadows-of-Realm chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
LOL! That's what I thought was going to happen. Both of them quitting their jobs for each other!

Great work!
The Stark in the TARDIS chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Very funny! They both quit their jobs!i never would have guessed that, hilarious!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »