Reviews for Christmas Gifts
kutlessgurl90 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I just read both chapters and I loved them both! I did enjoy the flashback in Chapter 1 when Harry calmed Mrs. Weasley down. Harry and Ginny make such an amazing couple! I can't wait until the next chapter is up! )
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Great Chapter.. of course they are fine. It's H/G of course, :D
needia13 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Cool! Update soon! Just wondering... how long will this story be?
Sam-EvansBlue chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Hi! Ok! Really Good Story! Please UD! Only Thing Is I Dont Get The Vicky Thing. Its Prob. In The Books Somwhere, And Shall Remember Once You Remind Me, But Im Just That Daft.

Sam!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
ah so adorable! i adore their friendship :)
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Liked the first chapter. I love the flashback and Harry defusing Molly rant, that was great. What is wrong with Harry and Ginny? They don't seem to be seeing much of each other so maybe that is what you are referring to. Can't wait to see more :)
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ya know

I never saw Ginny reporting.

Coaching, yeah. But she'd go crasy reporting

Nice one

Ja ne

Jim
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
There's more for this story right?

Keep it up!
golfnjen83 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great chapter! I wonder what would be wrong with Harry and Ginny, they seem fine to me. Update soon!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
ooh, i'm intrigued! the note ginny left for harry was the sweetest thing, really.

Ginny had told him later that she had watched, agog, as Harry managed to completely defuse a full-on Molly Weasley rant, and turn it into a rather touching family bonding moment. Just for a moment, she had allowed her feelings for Harry to suffuse her, and she had made a quiet vow to herself that, if she ever had the opportunity, she'd make sure that Harry had a family, and that he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he was loved.

i can't wait for more!
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Yay, A new story!

This is a fairly interesting first chapter, and can't wait for the rest.

Since you wrote it for a challenge, does that mean it's already finished? If so, how many chapters did you write?

Oh, and I like your last line. It's appropiate, and typical of your characters to show restraint, and I really like it. Rather than immediate spying, etc.

Great work as always! :)
jessie97 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I liked this story... when are you going to post the next chapter?
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4