Reviews for This Sorrowful Cabaret
Pulpman19 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is a brilliant piece of work! I enjoyed reading and re-reading it. As a lifelong fan of Watchmen, I can appreciate anyone who writes a piece of work that fills in the details on a character that just got so little in terms of a backstory. It truly is sad, when a hero dies. Seems to me that heroes of a good moral caliber are rare these days. There are no Night Owl's, Mothmen, Dollar Bills or Silhouette's. Where have all the heroes gone? Where are they now?
caylender chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love this fic! The quote you used to conclude was perfect. Well done.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I liked your story.

We don't know much about her, and all she has in comic book is occasional remarks from Silk Spectre I and Rorschach. So it's good you decided to write about her past.
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow, this was really quite good! Ursula really is marginalized by the GN and the movie and I loved seeing more of her in this. The parts about her and Tanya were absolutely beautiful - really well done!

Verona
Clodia chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This really is a lovely piece. I'm sorry, I'm not going to do justice to it - but you cover so much, your descriptions are so rich, and there's really such a great sense of the characters here. The interaction between Ursula and Tanya works so well. Perfectly tragic death capped by a very appropriate summary. Thank you!