Reviews for Five Times Lassiter Touched Shawn
Draconis13 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Loved it! Such a cute ending :)
dragoness simplicity chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
"You're far to classy..." - too
Good story though. Nice ending.
Morrolan chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Love this.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Loved them :-) Especially the first one, lol
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
That was great. Update soon.
mariska chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Oh, that's so sweet, I love it! Please write more!
Mahala A.C chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
AWW-WW-WW! THAT is ADORABLE! XD I DEFINITELY can't WAIT to read MOAR MTF! *-*

Sincerely, Mahala A.C.
invisalite chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Ah! CUTE!

Suggestions:

-I think even drunk!Shawn would realize that Lassiter called him by his first name, so he would have some reaction.

-Shawn's portion of these chapters is a huge block of text. If you make each of his thoughts a new line, I think it will help with both reader friendliness and the overall effect.

Good job! I can't wait for the next one. :)

invisalite
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
love it!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
love it!
invisalite chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Ooh. The "fall" was definitely VERY SKETCHY and could've led to stuff. Which would have been sweet to put in there, but Shawn is injured and can't do much of that loving action. (NO, NOT THAT TYPE.)

It's really good! I like it. :) Thanks for reading my stories too. Who knows, I might have to work this one into one of mine. :D
Miss Basset chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
While reading this chapter I kept thinking about the time when Lassie stayed by Emilina Saffron's side when she was sick during the episode 'American Duos'. But I think Lassiter being worried about Shawn is way cuter and more awesome than Lassie crushing on a druggie judge.

Oh, and awesome job. I love your other Psych stories, and this one is not an exception.

-Basset
ktb87 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
AW! teehee! i love this! you write teh cuteness so well, i squee with delight!
invisalite chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
There's a rogue period... But other than that, good! (Sorry, that was my grammar Nazi kicking in.)
invisalite chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Just a bit on formatting-

If you have a disclaimer or author's note, please separate it in some way from the story itself, with a line or something. Otherwise, it's amazing. Good job!