Reviews for Red in the Rose
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
this is one of the most beautyfull break X alice fanfic i ever read :)
how i wish you make more chapters . .
but still it realy is good i love it and thankyou for sharing us your lovely idea about the couples _
Lina chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Break and Alice kissed? ki-ki-ki-kissed they kissed (I'm just freaked out that they kissed but they are cute couples)
liltrix chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Hmm..interesting, but it's not a good idea to randomly swith points of view in your story without some sort of acknowledgment that you did so. So you need to acknowledge it xD Put some asterisks and say Break or Alice's POV or something like that.
sowrongitsxkristin chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
This was great!
Kuchiki-koo chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
I've never liked Break x Alice fics before this. But reading this changed everything. This story is fantastic, I love your plot and your writing style. I also really like how you explained Break's little "habit". Really great story, one of my all time favs.
BreliceForever chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
i got confuzzled at times when you switched w/o me even realizing who's POV im reading lol but i liked the idea of the story! :3
silverfire113 chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
so cute! I loved this story, it was very well written and interesting to read. Thanks for writing it!
silverfire113 chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
so sweet but sad D:

Great chapter :) Can't wait for the next one, even if it will be the last.
silverfire113 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
great story! all the characters are so in character it's really a pleasure to read :)
GreenEyedNeko chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
o this is really touching. I love it *_* BreakAlice FTW. please continue updating
midnight leo chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
this is a very cute fan fiction. please update soon.

yours truly,

Midnight leo
Twisted Pichu chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
~eeklez this has to be one of the cutest chapters yet

i loved how break realised alice should be able to have her memorys~

and how he would be there for her~

eeklz cute! heh,

can't wait for more chapters~
Twisted Pichu chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
neh...this chapter was actually kinda depressing D'x

eek i hope everything gets better~
Glum.- Vero The Cheshire Cat chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
OwO update soon! i want to know what happenes next! -jumping up and down-
kaminariyoru chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
aw TT now it's getting sad TT update as soon as you can

wells i gots to goes