Reviews for Sorry
jjcrimminds chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I really liked this interaction between JJ and Emily. Great job. This was definitely a heavy episode.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
aaawwwwwww...(It's all I can really say)
cmfanbex chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was beautifully written. I loved this episode and, until I read this didn't think there was anything missing from it, but now I think that this would have been a perfect ending. Well done!
DarXe chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I loved that episode also. I wanted Emily to talk to JJ so bad. I could see that they wanted to talk to JJ but out of respect for her they left it alone. But I kept seeing Emily give little looks and I kept wishing and hoping for a talk between them.

You did an awesome job that. Thanks.

Oh, and Garcia doing the interview.. total WIN!
Odins.Legacy chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
A nice one-shot there! I love your repore between JJ and Emily. You've really developed a knack for both characters.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Nice job..
cuecardemporium chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Fantastic story, fantastic ep! But really that was a cute one-shot, I think that is actually something that would've happened off screen. And great Garcia reference btw, when DID she learn to knit anyway?
wild-angel82 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I'm glad I was not the only one actually kind of inspired by the lack of JJ/Emily interaction in that episode :D That was a nice little piece, thanks for sharing!
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
The loved the emotion behind the short conversation. I loved the subtlety of the chapter. Friends who know each other can pick up so much.