Reviews for Above and Beyond the Call of Duty
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 1/19
J'aime.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I loved this so much! I was looking for good Dawn stories.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
There's so much to love!
HG131 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Funny, but Dawn's stupidity there pushed the WSoD (Willing Suspension of Disbelief)
Califaction chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hahaha! I love your "unseen footage" Buffyverse fics! Poor Spike...and Dawn...I guess this fic appeals to a wide audience, as most everybody has learned to drive a car at some point or another. I'm afraid that my sympathies lie more with Dawn than with Spike, but seeing it from the teacher's-Spike's!-perspective was really neat. I liked Spike reverting back to his horsey past ("WOAH!"). I think the end was a tad clumsy and OOC, as it is my opinion that Spike would have a hard time working up the amount of guilt it takes it apologize to an inanimate object, let alone sleep beside it. I was pleased, however, when he made sure Dawn wasn't completely traumatized for life. Spike has shown himself to be pretty perceptive about stuff like that on the show (of course, lots of the time he just didn't care), and there is a selfish motive (making sure Buffy doesn't kick his ass/is impressed with him) as well as whatever affection he might feel for Dawn.

Loved it! Thanks for writing and posting!
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
cool

-Lizzie x
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
XD Haha. Good lord, Spike and that car of his. Funny story. :D
Ann-Marie chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Okay, this one was right up there with the other I raved about. It rocked! It really did. Its three o'clock in the morning and I don't think I can sleep anymore, but the story was great. lol, just means more time for your writing I guess. *smiles big*
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Hahaha that was great
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Poor Spike - the guilt must have been terrible. I like the idea of him riding a horse. Funny story. More please. Perhaps Spike could teach her a few other things. Good stuff.
Culf chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Oh, why not. It wouldn’t be the first lie he’d even told. “You didn’t do so horrible.
Capra124 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Oh this is wonderful. I can see all of it playing out too...including the first attempt at riding a horse and the mind-numbing guilt resulting in sleeping next to the car...Not sure what it is with most guys and cars, but they can't seem to help themselves when it comes to the treatment of their cars...*shrugs* go figure.
Wednesday. A chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
imusing and funny.
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Ha ha ha ha! That last part was the best
Elsa chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Very funny, and good characterisation. Spike's obsessiveness over his car was believable, even though I never noticed it on screen. Good dialogue, too.