Reviews for Importance
justjoe chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Cute story and yet another missed opportunity from the show. Thanks for sharing. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
this is fantastic. thank you.
biaslord chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love it!
yetikiller chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much! You have made me so happy by writing this. I love John and Cameron so much that I have been going around reading everything I can.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I liked this story.
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Lovely! Very nice flow, nice spartan descriptions, and good dialogue. Enjoyed this very much.
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I very liked this AU of what happened with Jesse.

Anzer'ke The watch was in has pants and if he had it with him its destroyed. Most likely with him he wouldn't live it in the motel.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Great story and I don't think it was an au, more like a missing moment! He stupidly followed her through time, of course she was too important to him!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This fic actually answers a rather important question. where in the hell did the pocket detonator go. Cameron gives it to John and we never see it again.

I think this is a pretty good explanation for that, good fic. You wrote ad instead of and in the first sentence. A little more depth of description would be good too.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i liked it. a nice moment between them
NeuroticMusing chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I really liked this. It was so much better than it was on the show.
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I liked this - it was a nice little AU piece that in my opinion still kept John and Cameron in character.
scarlett the seachild chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
ah very sweet.
CloudyShadows chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Nice chapter, the dialogue between Cameron and John was quite touching.

Good work.
Medantha chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Again, nyaw! This is touching. I think we should have our Terminator party sometime soon. We need to make sure we surprise Lindsay, though.