Reviews for The Legend of Yellow
Teddiursa97 chapter 23 . 2/8/2011
Me: Darkrai! That's a darkrai! Yup! So some evil person is trying to curse people negativly, and somehow Neku is able to save them and send them to the Lunar Path Way where their pain is eased, but the voice? Is it the bad dude? Maybe it's Joshua trying to save them from the curse. Maybe it oculd be the bad dude too!

Lux: You have too many possibilities listed.

Me: I told you! I use to read a whole lot of mystery books! Plus this is a a good mystery to ponder. Never give up no matter how little reviews you get! Please Kari-chan, plus I don't really hate black, he actually has a good character and white is like blue some. Hmmmm who could hate emerald, he is part of the shorty duo! The shorty duo rules! *pats yellow* You, Saph, Blue, and Crystal are awesome though. Hmm questions.

Questions

1. Emerald: Have you ever met a Pokemon Ranger? Did the Prank Master ever meet one?

2. Platnium: Why did a rich lady like you want to go on a pokemon journey?

3. Pearl and Dia: What exactly is Manzai?

4. Wally: Why do you like green colored pokemon?

Ok here yah guys go! Enjoy the questions!
Pokemon Fan chapter 23 . 2/2/2011
Hey, sorry that your not getting reviews for the chapters your writing. I for one, love this story. Its really cool and very entertaining at the same time. My only complaint is that I am very desperate find out what happened to Red. I mean you give us that he waved his hand and all his friends where thrown in different directions. Anyways, your story is great and I did not find many grammatical or any type of dialogue mistakes. Your a great writer and you should continue to write because you have the quality to be writer for a living.

Anyways, thanks for the new chapter and I hope you will not give up on this story. I love it and hope to be able to read a finished version someday.
Shiki and Ichijo Forever chapter 23 . 2/1/2011
Lauren here. Great new chapters! Update soon.
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 23 . 2/1/2011
Whoa... Never expected that. Thought Neku was cursing the villagers... Really nice chapter, but sorry, don't have a question on mind now...-_-'''
Unsatisfied Explosion chapter 22 . 1/31/2011
Ooh... Scary. It's funny cause you would know a Gastly would do that, but you wouldn't expect it to happen right now. Keep it up! Also, it says that your story is completed, but it's not... Is it my computer or is it just me? I don't know, but you should fix that, because people could get confused, you know?

-Anisa
Teddiursa97 chapter 22 . 1/26/2011
Me: Jimmy! that's who Kenta is! I looked it up and i got jimmy. Oh, so the true mastermind owns a ghastly who uses like dream eater? Or maybe hypnosis? So many posibilities to think of.

Lux: Maybe a whole troop of ghost types is involved?

Me: Neku is innocent yay! She's too good a of a character to be the cause, but I have a bad feeling about Iris for some reason though. Her sprites seem, well dull and kinda up tight.

Lux: You just like the odd characters better than the know it all up tight characters.

Me: is the Pres something world a fancy worl for, ghost, deamon, or spirit? Well I'm happy you updated and I enjoyed this chapter! Now I need to wonder who that girl was. Was she like the gaurdian of the pathway or something? Well bye Kari-chan!
Unsatisfied Explosion chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
Nah, I don't your losing it, your writing style. x3 I mean, 21 chapters, I would've gave up by then. Haha. Oh my gawd. You missed their birthdays. -INSERT GASPING NOISE- lolwut. Anyways, update soon! You can do it!
Teddiursa97 chapter 21 . 1/15/2011
Me: Go Kari-chan! You can do it. This chapter was good at explaining about Tamashii's past and her friend in a way. *gives Sapphire a cake* Here Sapph-chan. *hands one to yellow* You can give this to Red. I don't think Green would want a cake.

Lux: I bet not.

Me: So Netsu is involved in some way, but I love Netsu! She's so cute and different. Joshua, well i don't really know what to think about him yet. I think you've improved a lot Kari-chan! Especially from the beginning of this story. Don't give up yet, well please update soon! Bye Kari-chan!
Snowflake-lady chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
I think your getting better! It's always a pleasure to read your work. I was thinking that once my computer is fixed (I'm on my sis's) you could help me out with my writing. Sorry if I dont review as much but that's because my comp is broken so can't wait to read more!
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 21 . 12/10/2010
Oooooo! Nice chapter! (Even though it was short -_-... But who cares) Can't wait for the next one!
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
Where'd you get inspiration for that horror scene? Sounds a lot like Alice Human Sacrifice.

Anyway, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Takuma Ichijo Stole My Heart chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
Me: Loved it. Tamashii, try to be nicer! Uhm.. could I ask that Tamashii could finally accept Yellow, Kitt, Mist and Crystal as true friends in the next chapter?

Overall, I loved it. Keep on writing!
JapanDreamer09 chapter 19 . 11/20/2010
Ack, so confuse. I guess that's what happenes when I don't check the chapters out ASAP. XP At least I managed to find time to read a bit.

Well, I'm probably going to go back to the first chapter and reread the whole thing to remember what happened.

Great to see you back on the story and hopefully, I'll have something more constructive to say next time. lol.

-JapanDreamer
water flower chapter 19 . 11/13/2010
I love this! Whoever copied ur work should get screwed. D: Thanks for updating, I'm glad you came back! :D
babykelly chapter 20 . 11/8/2010
Hey it's nice to see that your still wrighting the story. I'm glad it's continuing. This chapter was good. Can't wait till you update but till then bye.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »