Reviews for The Good Life
AnnechanB chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Cute and funny!
Jassi chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awesome story...refreshing idea...undoubtedly one of the best...:)
Mikita chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Cute & funny story! Thanks for sharing it.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Alice745458 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this is hilarious, i love it. its so sweet, plus, i can totally see them acting like that
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Awwnn that was cute!

Totally loved it! Please tell me when u post the embry fic!
emily chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
haha aww this was so cute! i cant believe it doesn't have more reviews!
itslikenature chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I have to admit, I felt somewhat sad thinking what all they gave up when they stopped phasing. Their perfect young bodies, healthy and vibrant. But, on the other hand they had I guess normal lives and that is what they had chosen. I laughed so hard seeing our wrinkled Quileute warriors of old trying to hula hoop with the kiddies. This was a really, really good fic and it gave us a glimpse of the future. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
mhgood chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh, my gosh, this is hilarious! Wonderful; I loved it! And that bit about Leah continuing to phase even after the rest stopped-that could be a whole story there!
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Too cute & funny ! Really original too..loved the pack as grandpas.
Lena xo chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aw this is really sweet! Made me laugh and smile, which most stories don't actually do lol

Lena xo
wolfpull85 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Hahahahaha I LOVE THIS! I have no idea why I threw hula hoop in there, needed one more word but this was perfect. I nearly teared up a few times. Gah I'm gushing. thank you thank you. this is the best thing for a shitty day!

I love the descriptions of their physical traits its like i could see them in my mind clear as day. and while they all aged and calmed they still has their same personalities. BRAVO babe!
LoriDuchess chapter 1 . 1/21/2010