Reviews for Project: Moment
Kuzaimon chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
I:"ASHY I luv you?" AshY:Backa at- (I french kiss him start to make him to makeout with me) I said "OHH YEA-(As Ashy removed my green panties and my green cuppebra also my green dress as my green shoulder length hair gets ash's fingers into it then he slowly circles my bust and then cups my plump breasts-..as we turn over)AA!" Ashy:You ae so sex!' me:"really?" Ashy:Oh Yes YES! ( Mitsuruguri- Ashy:"LAY OFF MY GIRL!"Hangata and Pizzamon Burst in and touches my breasts)I:EYAAH PERVEERTSS!" (Since me and Ashy are naked We continue to have SEX! also WA I rate this COL!)
Anon45545 chapter 16 . 9/29/2003
Wow...that was great! I love the way you write, the characterisation is perfect, oh, the proposal while the time ticks down was gorgeous! Sora had to realise she loved him...looking forward to the next installment now!
Kaeera chapter 17 . 6/9/2003
Hey, I really liked this one! ALthough I must admit that I was on the verge of stopping to read the fic in the middle, because it sounded as if there was a bit Davis-bashing. I can't stand it when my favourite characters gets bashed! But then I decided that it was worth continuing and it came out alright in the end! Wow, I really liked it, although some mysteries stay unsolved...

But I've already read that you are working on a sequel! Wow, I am waiting for this! Please hurry with it! Really, I loved this - your writing style is good, flowing very nicely, and the plot is very exciting - I couldn't discover any plotholes, and it never became boring. I especially liked the fact that you kept them in character, especially TK - I liked the little down scene during the sunset. I mean, it would be depressing for everyone to lose eyesight, but most writers tend to portray their favourite characters as flawless heroes who are never afraid or cry. *shakes head* It was refreshing to see a different fic...

I really don't understand why you don't get many reviews. I have seen stories out there which were absolute crap - horrible spelling, senseless plot and grammatical errors which even I, as a non-native speaker, noticed! And they get many reviews...I wonder why. Life seems to be unfair, not? Well, those authors ask probably their friends to review, I don't know.

I envy you; you have the ability to write stories with a deepgoing story. I mostly only concentrate on the memories; I have great ideas on my mind, but I can never express them in English, which is quite sad...well, maybe someday...

But I'm blabbering - I guess you aren't interested in this at all. Anyway, what I wanted to say - I am repeating myself - I liked this, I liked the story, your way of writing the characters and the overall plot (although I don't like Takari, but it was agreable in your story...that's a compliment from me, normally I am a strict Daikari fan, but I am always open for new things, and if something is good written, it can convince me as well!) and I really, really want to read this sequel.

Gah, I'm blabbering again. Sorry for that . I'll sign off now! *sneaks away in the shadows*
Angel Spirit chapter 18 . 10/22/2002
UGH! U SO need to put the sequel up! I WANNA READ IT! U r so not fair... I luved Project Moment...u did such a good job on it...PLEASE put the sequel up SOON!
Framling chapter 18 . 4/29/2002
That teaser better be more than a teaser soon, my friend, or I'll have to crawl through cyberspace and pop out of your modem so I can make you write it :)

Loved the ending!
silentangel chapter 18 . 4/29/2002
I luv it, I luv it, I luv it! This was good...omg, really, really, really, really good...and you're doing a sequel...dances around happily...yippee! Wonderful ending, wonderful beginning, what else can I say?...except that hopefully in the next round you bring Matt and Mimi up to the project...now THAT would be interesting AND fun...;)
Destiny Star chapter 18 . 4/29/2002
Really, I don't even have to tell you. Anyone and everyone who's already or going to review this fic, is gonna say it was absolutely fanfstically (ack, spelling) top bally... end it off... great! Of course, da best has gotta be Taiora. And itz great for da sequel. Of course, it doesn't feel like summer, more like a swamp... oh well. Get it out soon! I'll be there to review, don't worry!

peace out ~~
Ralph Wiggum chapter 18 . 4/28/2002
Guess who I love? You'll never guess! . . . It's you! I love you Bandit! You kick some serious ass! There's gonna be a sequal and I'm so excited and I can't wait! Hooray Hooray Hooray! I love you I love you I love you!
Ralph Wiggum chapter 17 . 4/28/2002
HOORAY . . . AN EXTRA LITTLE CHAPTER! IT'S NOT QUITE OVER YET! AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE LEFT MUCH OF A POSSIBILITY FOR A SEQUAL! . . . OR AM I JUST GETTING MY HOPES UP? KAY, ABOUT TO READ THE EXTRA CHAPTER THINGEY!
Ralph Wiggum chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
Wah . . . all that's left is the epilouge! Wah! *Ralphie crying on the floor, throwing a tantrum!*

I don't want it to be over! Why is it going to be over? What will I have to live for! Wah!

*sob* This chapter was *sob* really good! *sob* One of your *sob* bests! I'm happy she's *sob* staying. I hope the others will *sob* come too! Onto the *wah* (throws another tantrum) epilouge!
sk8r4ever chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
u r a good writer i am new to all this so i suck...lol ya..so keep going u have good talent
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
*cough*disclaimer*cough*

Seriously, I'm here to tell you that I believe I have read all your fics so far. Heheh, even the Takari ones, even thogh I;m not much of a Takari fan. But you are such a good writer. So If I've missed any of your fics (or just forgot to review them) tell me. I wanna know.
Barbara Fett chapter 14 . 4/20/2002
Great story! Please, keep writing!
Ralph Wiggum chapter 15 . 4/18/2002
No. . .only one more chapter and an epilouge left? After I'm done reading what will I have to live for? Writing my lame fanfics? No way! I'm surprised they haven't sent me to my grave already! I'm gonna miss this fic so much when it's over! I miss it already! *sob* *sniffle*
Destiny Star chapter 15 . 4/17/2002
Hmm... I never knew Sora had a donkey! Heehee... Just kidding. I love doing that!

Anyways... CONTINUE DAMNIT! Man I luv the Taiora era. Always the best and I wish it never ended. Ick, I hadv those #$%& ppl for making Sorato.

Awww... the end iz near. Oh well...