Reviews for That Night in Altimira
AS chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Hmm, well, to be honest, I'm not sure I see him wanting to get rid of it in the first place, really. Sure, he's got good points they don't have jobs and stuff like that, but still... He just seems the type to be willing to do whatever it took to make things work, because he loves Marta and I can see him wanting a family, and even if they're young I think he'd probably try to make things work.

He could always work as a monster-hunter or something, people could pay good money to have powerful monsters taken out, or special deliveries made in areas where strong monsters are common. Dangerous, yeah, but I can see him making that work.

Hah, though, Tenebie was right-Marta totally took advantage of him. He never even had a chance, once she was in his room it was over before it started, heh.

But anyway, I can't see him really wanting to get rid of the kid. ...But Marta made a dangerous move, reminding Raine about it being a human-Spirit hybrid That kid will not have a moment of peace in it's life, lol. Raine will want to study it to no end. XD

M, and what sort of discrimination would it face? People hate half-elves. What if it got out/was obvious that this kid was half-something, and it wasn't elf? I can't see people reacting well to knowing that the kid is half Summon Spirit. And if the kid definitely looks like Emil's, then people would connect the dots that he's a Summon Spirit. Maybe not everybody, but if people found out some of them probably would. That would be interesting to see him trying to explain. Heh.

But I think you have an interesting story going here, you could do quite a bit with this if you decide to keep going with the 'keep it' route. And the 'kill it' route has possibilities, too. Many times women suffer emotionally after the abortion. And if Marta wanted to keep it in the first place, I'd say that would definitely be something you could explore if you did the 'kill it' route.

But it's your story, after all, and you should go the route you think you can work best, and can do best on.

Also, while I love the story, sometimes you could try to add a little bit more description of actions and such. But the story is still a good read as it is now. :)

...Sorry for the massive review...?
BigBossofMoss chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Hmm...very thoughtful chapter. Makes you think. I'm almost 20 and if I try to picture myself with a girl I knocked up, I don't think I could take care of a baby. I have no job, spend most of my money on school and I don't have a decent place to live if I had a child.

This one made me really think...hmm. Great Chapter!
BigBossofMoss chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
This was a great lemon and story. I love how Zelos is right too.
AS chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Nice to see a continue! Marta, the kid's all YOUR fault, Emil never had a chance to talk you out of it. Hah.

I can just see Emil fainting in shock. Heh.

Congrats, Marta, you got yourself knocked up by a Summon Spirit. Great job there!
AS chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Mm, while I tend to be more of a RichterXEmil fangirl, EmilXMarta is cute in it's own way, and I was surprised to see a lemon for this pairing. :3 Not bad. Personally, I think it would be interesting if you continued this, with a baby. XD
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010 (Tears in eyes)

I've always loved Emil x Marta...and I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking these thoughts. Aw...I loved it. You nailed their personalities perfectly (especially Emil's...) and you're writing was really good. Thank you, please write more for the community, please?

((PS - you're so right about Micaiah and Sothe...I just love them to death. Thanks to you bringing that up, I'll probably finish the game now. Thanks!))
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3