Reviews for Legends of Love
CrownPandora chapter 18 . 1/15
BashiYami chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
lol, one more mistake for the road. When Serenity was musing that Mina was strong you wrote 'She believed Mina would get through anything, but nobody should have too.' You really have a thing for the words 'to' and 'too', dontcha?

I know you said it a long time ago, but I'm still kind of hoping for an epilogue, I liked the way this played out, and really hope you're doing well (kind of random, but true - ).

All of the love,
BashiYami chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
Nice, no mistakes this chappie. At least not that I've noticed. I think there were a few in the beginning chapters before I read your AN about wanting to know about them so I started pointing them out, but then again I have the short term memory of a raisin.
Only one more chapter DX

BashiYami chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
A thought just occurred to me. Didn't Darien have an older brother called Damian? Or am I just crossing my fuses? Anyway, when Jadeite was nodding off at the end, you wrote 'She didn't think Jadeite every slept,' lol.

BashiYami chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
After the scene where Ray and Serenity talked about Mina, ther was a line about Nephrite and his plans which finished with 'it' instead of 'in'.

It's interesting to ponder how each person deals with the situation differently. Mina has always been chipper and a bit air-headed, but it's not like she doesn't have any sort of other emotion, she's still human. Sort of XD

BashiYami chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
Okay, okay, ONE mistake. When Darien came to her after their argument, he said something about her eyes, and you wrote 'this' instead of 'these'.

BashiYami chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
When Amy first talked to her in the chapter, you used 'too' instead of 'to' again, and... that's it! Woot!
Only five more chapters.

BashiYami chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
When Serenity heads for bed and hears Darien and his dad fighting, you wrote 'It was her fault she was here.' instead of 'he'. Also when he led her into the other room, I forcefully had to stop giggling after reading Darien say "Do you still wan this?" (I wan, I wan! XDDD) You also called her Serena instead of Serenity a couple lines after that, and one or two lines after THAT there's a line that reads "she felt her heart pounding in chest,". Hope this helps!

BashiYami chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
FYI, darien used 'too' instead of 'to', when yelling at Serenity. Also, when Kunzite was talking about Molly I could have sworn you'd confused 'here' and 'hear' somewhere, but I might have been dreaming since I can't find it for the life of me.

It's really nice that Serenity is thinking with a new confidence, instead of like a victim. Darien needs to get over himself and be a man, but that might just be the drama-hater in me talking XD

BashiYami chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Ah hooey. I can just hear the shiz hit the fan. Is it too much to hope for a drama-free story...?
...guess so...

BashiYami chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
I'm a little bit impressed at how precisely hurtful those remarks were.

BashiYami chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
"BashiYami has currently melted into a puddle of warm goo. Should you need any assistance, please leave a message and we will get back to you shortly."

BashiYami chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I really like it when people flesh out and develop a story beyond the main drama, it gives a more grounded feeling and lends coherency to the tone of it all.

BashiYami chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Before I forget, there's a quotation mark missing when Amy was talking about the orphanages, and you wrote 'too' instead of 'to' when she thought about Mina at the beginning of the chapter. Also, you wrote '...her heart broken.' instead of 'broke'. Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say, but this was very cute.

BashiYami chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
This is silently beautiful, heartbreaking like growing pains, like a bittersweet kiss but not too bitter. I wish I had a lot more to say, but I'm too far gone in the feels to be any sort of loquacious right now.